Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question about the LGBT rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
Is it against to rules if I, as a heterosexual male, want to have a relationship with another heterosexual man with no sex involved?
Basically gay marriage but no sex. Only to combine family, wealth and business etc.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.

Is it against to rules if I, as a heterosexual male, want to have a relationship with another heterosexual man with no sex involved?
Basically gay marriage but no sex. Only to combine family, wealth and business etc.
Faggot

How to get it into an asshole Wikihow

Quit being a gay fag

Only to combine family, wealth and business etc.
Nigga u know for a fact that this is just an excuse and there is literally 0 reason to be thinking about "basically gay marriage" if you arent actuall gay

Fuck you faggot, I saw what you wrote. Prepare to get reamed by your future “hubby”, retarded fag.

there is literally 0 reason to be thinking about "basically gay marriage" if you arent actuall gay
You literally quoted the reasons I have given, are you clinically retarded or something?

Emotional Connection without sexual attraction is called friendship

faggot = someone who is gay = homosexual = sexually attracted to people of one's own sex

If you can't comprehend why what I say is different than being a faggot, you are probably bunch low life plebians
faggot

faggot = someone who is gay = homosexual = sexually attracted to people of one's own sex

If you can't comprehend why what I say is different than being a faggot, you are probably a bunch of low life poor plebians
Don’t care what way your write it, fag. You’re a fag.

Interestingly enough the e-famous allegedly “late” as in supposedly dead via suicide SNES emulator programmer byuu a.k.a Near a.k.a David Kirk Ginder once said to have this exact same arrangement with a good friend of his since they were well best friends and asexuals who simply enjoyed eachother’s company but I digress…

For the culture maintaining purposes of our forum what you have proposed simply cannot be allowed as not only is it a suspect type of living situation but moreover in our incel communities both fags and pedophiles much like eternally bored and probably miserable at that prison lifers use almost all of their free time being up to no good.

In the prisoners cases it’s usually silently and secretly turning common household or originally harmless prison items into “knives and stabbing weapons” (T2 Judgement Day quote reference) out of toothbrushes and or plastic combs by melting either down and forming them into such.

While in the fags and pedos cases they’re always trying to sneak up behind something or someone and “penetrate”.

In the case of a website the fag in question might try to use an apparent loophole the kind of which you yourself seem to be using now.

Again however the answer is no sir, not even what you propose can be allowed here and I will eventually update my rule explanations to reflect that. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Apparently I did
Interestingly enough the e-famous allegedly “late” as in supposedly dead via suicide SNES emulator programmer byuu a.k.a Near a.k.a David Kirk Ginder once said to have this exact same arrangement with a good friend of his since they were well best friends and asexuals who simply enjoyed eachother’s company but I digress…

For the culture maintaining purposes of our forum what you have proposed simply cannot be allowed as not only is it a suspect type of living situation but moreover in our incel communities both fags and pedophiles much like eternally bored and probably miserable at that prison lifers use almost all of their free time being up to no good.

In the prisoners cases it’s usually silently and secretly turning common household or originally harmless prison items into “knives and stabbing weapons” (T2 Judgement Day quote reference) out of toothbrushes and or plastic combs by melting either down and forming them into such.

While I’m the fags and pedos cases they’re always trying to sneak up behind something or someone and “penetrate”.

In the case of a website the fag in question might try to use an apparent loophole the kind of which you yourself seem to be using now.

Again however the answer is no sir, not even what you propose can be allowed here and I will eventually update my rule explanations to reflect that. :feelsclown:

Yes. Under those very specific circumstances are you gay? I guess not. Still very questionable. But if we allow men with a husband that are only doing it for "economic reasons", then what's to stop a fag from claiming he's only married to a man and doesn't have sex. Basically, it boils down to we don't want to hear it whatever the reasons. You should keep it to yourself

While I’m the fags and pedos cases they’re always trying to sneak up behind something or someone and “penetrate”.

Thanks for the clear answer.
and for the record I don't do this nor it is possible for me to do it. It is not legal where I live.

You literally quoted the reasons I have given, are you clinically retarded or something?
Those reasons are a meme justification you made up after the fact :feelskek:

Nigga not a single man in history has ever thought of "having a gay relationship" for 100% straight practical heterosexual reasons

@Atavistic Autist

If it was legal where you live would you engage in that sort of arrangement?
This nigga literally went on google researching the legal status of gay marriage where he lives to see if he could do it and then denies having any gay intentions :feelskek:

"Bro I swear I was just thinking about how I could file taxes jointly thats all I cared about ahahaha:forcedsmile:"

This nigga literally went on google researching the legal policy status of gay marriage where he lives to see if he could do it and then denies having any gay intentions :feelskek:
Only a nigger talk like this so I won't be responding to you anymore.
But I must say you are actually a retard. Do you really think I need to search google in order to know wheter gay marriage is legal in where I live?

Only a nigger talk like this so I won't be responding to you anymore.
But I must say you are actually a retard. Do you really think I need to search google in order to know wheter gay marriage is legal in where I live?
Focus your effort on replying to niggas on grindr instead :feelskek: Literally no one has ever started thinking about tax forms and then arrived at gay marriage. You start having gay thoughts first and then justify it. No one believes you nigga

Straightest 2022cel rn

Status
Not open for further replies.