Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Question about the “dickpill”

Imagine being emasculated by this female.

Cope he might be a grower. At boner state his dick grows to 8"

A foid coworker years ago said to me " a tall handsome guy can't compensate if he have a small dick, but a ugly guy can compensate with a big dick", so life fuel for bigdickfags
Brutal ngl , nothing can replace that big Dick energy , even a model face .

Possibly, and that’s still way better than being incel
Just be a cuck theory
full

Honestly I think if you’re good looking, you can get away with having a small dick, and if you’re ugly, it doesn’t matter because she’ll never want to see it in the first place. I’m guessing most guys are at least 4 inches. Like I doubt anyone here was about to have sex with a foid, you show her your dick, and then she walks away. Here’s a pic of a chadlite with a micro dick yet he’s still able to get girlfriends. It sucks having a small dick but it won’t determine if you’re an incel imo. So is it really that big of a problem?
It wouldn't be fun to masturbate with a dick like that. That is literally pathetic. I would not take a nude picture with a dick that small.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back