Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Quarantine has peaceful factors for us

Do you ever get lost in your positive thoughts? If you have them

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
All the positive thoughts(fantasies, dreams, reality feel peaceful for some reason)

All the normies inside with their loved ones getting used to being on their rooms all day.

They think staying indoors and following orders makes life go back to normal quicker.

I’ll roam the streets and park because I can and the coronavirus is a psyop and the news is trash.

I won’t see the discouraging faces for “having weirdo energy” because of my clothing, height, and skin color.

I’m in my own world because the normies shunned me and didn’t want me to be among them cause of my looks.

Last edited:
tbh I will miss quarantine, imagine being given the chance of rotting in your room without anyone judging you bcuz of your appearance
Life rn is the closest to heaven we will get in a long time to not say forever

Last edited:
what the fuck is a positive thought
tbh I will miss quarantine, imagine being given the chance of rotting in your room without anyone judging you bcuz of your appearance
Life is the closest to heaven we will get in a long time to not say forever
likewise

I get lost in my fantasies if that counts

My positive thoughts are about 2D tits.

Not as frequently as i used to, but it still happens from time to time.