Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Quantum physics and reincarnation

PoorLazarus

PoorLazarus

Banned
-
I studied the phenomenon of consciousness, the theory of consciousness.
Studying quantum physics (string theory, loop quantum gravity theory) in 2019, I came to the conclusion that materialism is not true, scientists who are materialistic, they are mistaken, naively believing that consciousness is the result of the brain, that the body is primary and that after death for there will be nothing "internal observer".
Matter is energy slowly compressed by vibration.
Primary oscillations, frequencies, orbital resonances, vibration, electromagnetic waves, interference patterns, energy. And matter is secondary.
In quantum physics, there is such a thing as an “observer effect”. The measuring device causes the wave function to collapse (photons behave differently during the measurement), but this is not the most unusual. The fact is that the collapse of the wave function is caused by conscious beings by the act of observing subatomic particles, for example, even an ant, even a cat, a person.
Moreover, the particles of the entire universe are crowded, for example, there is such a thing as quantum entanglement, the state of one particle affects another particle, even if they are at a very far distance.

In 1982, a remarkable event took place. At the University of Paris, a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect conducted an experiment that may prove to be one of the most significant in the 20th century. Aspect and his group found that under certain conditions elementary particles, such as electrons, are able to instantly communicate with each other regardless of the distance between them. It doesn’t matter, 10 feet (1 foot = 30.48 cm) between them or 10 billion miles (1 mile = 1,609.344 meters). Somehow, each particle always knows what the other is doing.
If the apparent separation of particles is an illusion, then on a deeper level, all objects in the world can be infinitely interconnected.

Consciousness works at the quantum electromagnetic level. Consciousness is not only the result of the work of the brain, consciousness at a deep level is closely connected with reality.
The brain is not a source of consciousness; it works like a radio.
To say that consciousness is the result of the work of the brain is like saying that transmission gives rise to a television.

Imagine that there is a radio. Let's say you hear a radio of some station. The radio only reflects from itself that which is everywhere (electromagnetic waves are everywhere, there is no absolute vacuum, waves can propagate through an absolute void), it does not generate transmission, but only broadcasts reflecting what is in everything and everywhere.

Different creatures, even an ant, even Ivan, even John, etc., all creatures are a manifestation of one common consciousness, like radios that reflect the same station.
Even in the ancient occult teachings (hermeticism) they wrote that WE ARE ALL ONE, ALL IN THE ONE (all are one), as in the ancient Egyptian occult teachings (Emerald tablets of thoth) about the fact that all things are a manifestation of one eternal and infinite LIGHT ( LIGHT) which is in everything and everywhere, and photons are indeed everywhere, it was also indicated there that everything is one.

You can give an analogy with sleep. Imagine that you go to bed. In a dream, all the creatures that you see with which you interact there are a manifestation of one consciousness, you control yourself there, but at the same time you interact with those whom you consider yourself not, for example, you may dream that you see a flying butterfly, but in this dream you and this butterfly is one, a manifestation of a single consciousness. But this is a dream. But the most interesting thing is that reality that is outside of sleep, when you wake up and see a world that is considered real, this world also functions on the principle of sleep, especially all living things are a manifestation of one whole, one and endless awareness, part of one consciousness that is aware of itself in different incarnations.

What will happen after death for the "inner observer" who looks, sees, hears, feels this world with his body? The brain works like a radio, from this we can make a logical conclusion that it is not a source of consciousness, the body is the carrier, but what exactly is the carrier? Someone calls it the soul, but it is an outdated term. In fact, this is something that is not visible, but it is everywhere and in everything, it’s certainly frequencies, electromagnetic waves, and much more, for example, this is what they transmit, let’s say television sets and radios.
I think death is a big illusion. After the death of the body, the "internal observer" is most likely automatically randomly aware of himself in another body, but completely forgetting about his past life. And it will go on forever. We do not remember past lives, but this does not mean that they were not.

What we call "reason", "consciousness" is what has always been, is and will be, though in different forms. It turns out that "consciousness" exists separately from the body.
In ancient occult knowledge it is written that during and after the death of the body, consciousness is attracted to what it thinks, the internal observer thinks.

:feelsseriously:bro thinks people will read where is tldr?

yea that’s too high iq for me to read tbh

Well, there are troubling connexions between consciousness and theoretical physics, but I disagree with the approach you propose.

I, for one, try to elucidate such a connection sometimes but my approach goes through the study of determinism. Interestingly enough, it works without even invoking quantum physics. If the Universe is deterministic, finite and quantified, then there exists a big number that represents the exact state of the universe and such a number can be used to predict any event.

However, such a prediction is logically impossible because it would have to be self-reflective. There is necessarily a mise-en-abime which happens. Since the concept of prediction entails intelligence and thus consciousness, consciousness becomes a paradoxical concept which can not exist in a deterministic, finite and quantified universe. That or the state of the universe can not exist in a definite way, which would be reminiscent of the uncertainty principle.

Last edited:
I don't really trust stuff like this because quantum physics is notoriously misunderstood and mystified by many people and the public in general, it's especially abused by spiritual new age types

Would be nice in future for me or part of me to become cute animu girl or something like that

You studied String Theory, so can you please answer these questions. I'm sure it'll be really easy for a Genius like you.

1.) What's your opinion on the AdS/CFT correspondence and its relation to Klebanov-Polyakov duality ?

2.) Why do you think N=4 super Yang–Mills theory in the AdS/CFT correspondence is not "isomorphically" related to Quantum Chromodynamics ?

3.) How would you effectively compute superpotentials in N=1 supersymmetric gauge theories in four dimensions ?

I don't really trust stuff like this because quantum physics is notoriously misunderstood and mystified by many people and the public in general, it's especially abused by spiritual new age types

Deepak Chopra JFL :lul::lul::lul:
Just use Quantum Healings bro :lul: :lul: :lul:

Interesting read tbh

ok thanks i will read about it later maybe

I studied the phenomenon of consciousness, the theory of consciousness.
Studying quantum physics (string theory, loop quantum gravity theory) in 2019, I came to the conclusion that materialism is not true, scientists who are materialistic, they are mistaken, naively believing that consciousness is the result of the brain, that the body is primary and that after death for there will be nothing "internal observer".
Matter is energy slowly compressed by vibration.
Primary oscillations, frequencies, orbital resonances, vibration, electromagnetic waves, interference patterns, energy. And matter is secondary.
In quantum physics, there is such a thing as an “observer effect”. The measuring device causes the wave function to collapse (photons behave differently during the measurement), but this is not the most unusual. The fact is that the collapse of the wave function is caused by conscious beings by the act of observing subatomic particles, for example, even an ant, even a cat, a person.
Moreover, the particles of the entire universe are crowded, for example, there is such a thing as quantum entanglement, the state of one particle affects another particle, even if they are at a very far distance.

In 1982, a remarkable event took place. At the University of Paris, a research team led by physicist Alain Aspect conducted an experiment that may prove to be one of the most significant in the 20th century. Aspect and his group found that under certain conditions elementary particles, such as electrons, are able to instantly communicate with each other regardless of the distance between them. It doesn’t matter, 10 feet (1 foot = 30.48 cm) between them or 10 billion miles (1 mile = 1,609.344 meters). Somehow, each particle always knows what the other is doing.
If the apparent separation of particles is an illusion, then on a deeper level, all objects in the world can be infinitely interconnected.

Consciousness works at the quantum electromagnetic level. Consciousness is not only the result of the work of the brain, consciousness at a deep level is closely connected with reality.
The brain is not a source of consciousness; it works like a radio.
To say that consciousness is the result of the work of the brain is like saying that transmission gives rise to a television.

Imagine that there is a radio. Let's say you hear a radio of some station. The radio only reflects from itself that which is everywhere (electromagnetic waves are everywhere, there is no absolute vacuum, waves can propagate through an absolute void), it does not generate transmission, but only broadcasts reflecting what is in everything and everywhere.

Different creatures, even an ant, even Ivan, even John, etc., all creatures are a manifestation of one common consciousness, like radios that reflect the same station.
Even in the ancient occult teachings (hermeticism) they wrote that WE ARE ALL ONE, ALL IN THE ONE (all are one), as in the ancient Egyptian occult teachings (Emerald tablets of thoth) about the fact that all things are a manifestation of one eternal and infinite LIGHT ( LIGHT) which is in everything and everywhere, and photons are indeed everywhere, it was also indicated there that everything is one.

You can give an analogy with sleep. Imagine that you go to bed. In a dream, all the creatures that you see with which you interact there are a manifestation of one consciousness, you control yourself there, but at the same time you interact with those whom you consider yourself not, for example, you may dream that you see a flying butterfly, but in this dream you and this butterfly is one, a manifestation of a single consciousness. But this is a dream. But the most interesting thing is that reality that is outside of sleep, when you wake up and see a world that is considered real, this world also functions on the principle of sleep, especially all living things are a manifestation of one whole, one and endless awareness, part of one consciousness that is aware of itself in different incarnations.

What will happen after death for the "inner observer" who looks, sees, hears, feels this world with his body? The brain works like a radio, from this we can make a logical conclusion that it is not a source of consciousness, the body is the carrier, but what exactly is the carrier? Someone calls it the soul, but it is an outdated term. In fact, this is something that is not visible, but it is everywhere and in everything, it’s certainly frequencies, electromagnetic waves, and much more, for example, this is what they transmit, let’s say television sets and radios.
I think death is a big illusion. After the death of the body, the "internal observer" is most likely automatically randomly aware of himself in another body, but completely forgetting about his past life. And it will go on forever. We do not remember past lives, but this does not mean that they were not.

What we call "reason", "consciousness" is what has always been, is and will be, though in different forms. It turns out that "consciousness" exists separately from the body.
In ancient occult knowledge it is written that during and after the death of the body, consciousness is attracted to what it thinks, the internal observer thinks.

Ok GrAYcel

You studied String Theory, so can you please answer these questions. I'm sure it'll be really easy for a Genius like you.

1.) What's your opinion on the AdS/CFT correspondence and its relation to Klebanov-Polyakov duality ?

2.) Why do you think N=4 super Yang–Mills theory in the AdS/CFT correspondence is not "isomorphically" related to Quantum Chromodynamics ?

3.) How would you effectively compute superpotentials in N=1 supersymmetric gauge theories in four dimensions ?
JFL, no point in answering questions that easy

Strong greycel post.

@ThoughtfulCel GTFIH

Last edited:
Srrong greycel post.

@ThoughtfulCel GTFIH
I'm surprised a greycel made such an amazing and detailed post.

I agree that the brain is NOT the source if conciousness.

He literally mentioned exactly what iv been saying

I believe that consciousness exists separately from the body.

It's similar to my theory. I believe that after death, conciousness continues with whatever the person who died thinks or feels, basically they govern their own after life. A reality created by them.

amazing post

Surprised animals 31

Last edited: