Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Quadroon toddler with diabetes

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was LDARmaxxing with YouTube when I saw this ad:

View: https://youtu.be/gCCKETKoCzQ?si=zCihCtmZaIstAZ4H

A 3 year old toilet named Babette with diabetes, she has dark brown hair and blue eyes, but she's obviously not Dutch...

She's a Quadroon (¼ African ¼ European), her father and grand-father were so desperate for pussy that they reproduced with a N**ger (not saying this in ID), this results in a kid suffering from the moment she was born with painful injections, not being able to eat what other kids eat, being constantly monitored. Had her father recognised that he will never have sex with a normal toilet just recognised this and opted out of the gene pool he would've saved the world a lot of pain. But he was so thirsty for pussy that he abused his White privilege to create a diabetic daughter and a future incel son, just look at him:

Imagine being 75% Dutch and still looking like you're fresh out of Nigeria or Rwanda. Miscegenation should be illegal. That boy will NEVER find a girlfriend, his skin is ridiculously dark for a Quadroon, the amount of melanin he has is enough to make any woman shout "Heil Hitler!" And call for his genocide. His mother should've aborted him.

Whenever a Whitecel feels so desperate to want to reproduce with a Sheboon, remember THIS is what you're creating, you're creating a son who will suffer and has more right to be on this forum than you ever had.

Any White man who escapes Inceldom through a Sheboon (like the MSTOW ThinkBeforeYouSleep did) is essentially still an incel, but he made a deal with Satan to pass his Inceldom on to the next generation extending suffering.

I literally have to vomit seeing her with clothes on, now imagine this Sheboon without. MSTOW's are going so low that they want this.

Any future kids they'll have will suffer like the toddler from that ad.

We should have a government programme that sterilises any offspring born of this type of coupling. Anything else creates more suffering for everyone.

That girl will later reproduce, and het Octroon Black son will be an incel like his uncle. The suffering simply continues.

I loathe being a Mulatto, if I had a time machine I'd go back in time and I'd explain to my father what happens when a you have a half-Black son and how much suffering his existence is guaranteed to have. No amount of pleasure is worth condemning your son to a life of suffering.

Every White man should know about the pain every Black man goes to and be warned never to have a son, the government should abort any male fetuses discovered in the womb of a Sheboon. We all hate our existence, and Mulatto's know the life we're missing because we saw the success of our White fathers, we saw how people treated them, we saw how respected they were.

Our lives are pure suffering, we shouldn't exist.

Suifuel for @Ahnfeltia

I’m a quadroon and I hate every second of my existence

she actually look cute even tho 12.5% nig

cope thread. she will grow up and be a giga stacy.