Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quadriplegic man gets cheated on.

How completely surprising!

I certainly wouldn't have EVER suspected such a thing could be possible!

I am dumbfounded! I have found dumb.

i dont understand guys that marry older women

Heh, guess the highs of virtue signaling finally wore off for her and now she needs to get her high from that Vitamin D(iznick).

8====D~~~

Last edited:
I suppose you cant be picky when you are quadriplegic. I have 4 fully functional limbs and I cant even get a woman to say hi to me so he's already doing better than me and most people on this forum

how did this nigga type the post with no hands?

She's only two years older than him and he's disabled so most women probably already don't look his way.

I suppose you cant be picky when you are quadriplegic. I have 4 fully functional limbs and I cant even get a woman to say hi to me so he's already doing better than me and most people on this forum

She apparently never liked him so it was all for naught.

>Now I'm starting to feel as if she doesn't deserve me & what I have bring to any relationship

Damn thats brutal

But tbh its over if youre a quadriplegic male, you bring nothing unless you have like a $30 billion trust fund that makes you millions every year

He should be grateful theyre even married

She's only two years older than him and he's disabled so most women probably already don't look his way.
wasn't specifically talking abot the cripple.
it was more of a general statement

>Now I'm starting to feel as if she doesn't deserve me & what I have bring to any relationship

Damn thats brutal

But tbh its over if youre a quadriplegic male, you bring nothing unless you have like a $30 billion trust fund that makes you millions every year

He should be grateful theyre even married

She is likely using him for money and he's so lonely for company that he was blind to see this. What exactly should he be grateful for? She even told him she never liked him.