Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Qatar sentences 8 currys to death for spying for Israel

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

Qatar sentenced eight Indian former naval officers to death on Thursday after finding them guilty of spying on the Gulf state’s submarine programme for Israel.

The Indian government “expressed deep shock” at the verdict, adding that “all legal options are being explored”.

Qatar has made no public statements about the convictions, which come as its government plays a crucial role in brokering negotiations between Israel and Hamas to secure the release of civilian hostages captured by the Palestinian militant group during its October 7 assault on the Jewish state.

A person briefed on the case confirmed to the Financial Times that the eight Indians had been charged with spying for Israel. They will be able to appeal against their sentences.

The last execution in Qatar was in 2020, according to the World Coalition Against The Death Penalty.

The Indian government statement said the Indians had been detained in Qatar in August last year.

Israel did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Qatar does not have formal relations with Israel, but has been facilitating negotiations between the country and Hamas to release civilians among the more than 200 people the militant group captured during its October 7 attack.

So far, four hostages have been released. Doha, the Qatari capital, which hosts Hamas’ political office, is now working on securing a deal to free all civilian hostages. But Hamas, which controls Gaza, wants Israel to agree to a pause in bombing to allow fuel and other aid into the besieged strip, according to a person briefed on the negotiations.

Hamas’ attack, in which more than 1,400 people were killed, according to Israeli officials, triggered a war between Israel and the Islamist group. Israel has responded by launching an offensive against Hamas which has killed more than 7,000 people in Gaza, according to Palestinian health officials.

The convictions risk sparking a diplomatic dispute between New Delhi and Doha, which have a strong trade relationship.

India’s external affairs ministry said it attached “high importance to this case and has been following it closely”.

“The ministry will continue to extend all consular and legal assistance and will also take up the verdict with Qatari authorities,” it said in a statement.

Qatar is one of the world’s largest exporters of liquefied natural gas, and India has been in talks to secure a new long-term LNG contract with Doha. India was the world’s fourth-largest LNG importer in 2021, with more than 40 per cent of stocks shipped from Qatar, according to the US Energy Information Administration.

A Qatari trade official was quoted in the local press as saying in July that India was the gas-rich Gulf state’s second-largest trade partner. The official added that trade volume between the two countries had increased by about a third in 2021 and 2022 to reach $17.2bn.

Qatar is home to hundreds of thousands of Indian workers, who account for a large part of the migrant labour force.

Doha has also been keen to boost tourism with India, including by playing host to Indian weddings.

JFL, I can’t stop laughing. Modicels are a complete meme

die for israel bhai
fun video GIF

I thought qatar was cucked by westernism damn looks like I was wrong. based ngl. we need to bring back death sentences because of cases like this

full support saar

Please Mr. Bibi, do the needful and send rescuing. India :heart: Israel

Just die for Israel theory is legit.

I thought qatar was cucked by westernism damn looks like I was wrong. based ngl. we need to bring back death sentences because of cases like this
They are cucked by Western consumerism, and are US-adjacent, especially because they don't get along well with Iran, but they enjoy keeping up a traditional Islamic facade to other Arab states because they aspire to be a regional power, in the same time they keep up a secular and welcoming facade to the West

qrd = quick run down :feelshehe:
literal WHO = random user I have no clue about :feelssus:
tbh = to be honest:feelscomfy:

:horror::horror:
High IQ captain autismo savant who fagposted to permaban to now unbanned.

Historically, the punishment for spying has always been execution, don't know why Western cuck countries relaxed sentences to life imprisonment or even less. Even (((Julius and Ethel Rosenberg))) were electrocuted for spying for the USSR.

@Confessor @wereq
Look at this :lul:

You are the cuck if you think this is "based" at all

Welcome back, nigger.

No gay shit this time, boyo.
have you ever microwaved potatoes! ITS DELISH!
chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

some butter
some salt
yum yum!
(no gay shit this time)

They are cucked by Western consumerism, and are US-adjacent, especially because they don't get along well with Iran, but they enjoy keeping up a traditional Islamic facade to other Arab states because they aspire to be a regional power, in the same time they keep up a secular and welcoming facade to the West
They own a large chunk of Western consumerism and most luxury real estate in Western countries at this point. Harrods (a high street retailers) was bought by the Qatari Sovereign Wealth Fund.