Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

QA- What makes a face attractive and the maxilla solved

M

maxilla_ryan

Greycel
Hi everyone,

QA- What makes a face attractive. Here is the link:

http://docdro.id/C9s1he4

I understand the maxilla has been a subject of controversy as it relates to facial attractiveness, something all you guys can relate to.  I have written a thing on it explaining what exactly makes a face attractive. It takes about 15 minutes to read, can be technical, but is worth your time. 

If your mind is blown, please don't worry.

1. This is 1 of 5 parts.
2. I plan to release a website to publicize this. also I am working with an academic to get a study published for legitimacy. 

3. The purpose is to gather funding and support and work towards a solution (a wearable orthodontic device) that reforms the maxilla in the proper way, to solve unattractiveness. (I have the drawings which I will patent soon). 

4. For now, just a quick test to see the response/towards this. Give it a read, and see if you can understand how the maxilla impacts facial appearance. 

Cheers,
Ryan.

Well, thanks for showing how over it is for me. Honestly, though, great post. Am mid-read through it and it's super interesting and informative.

Chewbacca said:
Well, thanks for showing how over it is for me. Honestly, though, great post. Am mid-read through it and it's super interesting and informative.

Oh no worries my friend. I am working on a solution. It isn't over.

15min read...... Please summarize in one sentence my attention span is shit due to social isolation damage

Alright, so basically.

The maxilla determines facial attractiveness.
A maxillary triangle can be drawn to indicate the extent of facial attractiveness.

Women find men with forward maxillas attractive.
You are all incels due to poor maxillary development and nothing else. (I have written on that separately).

It's hard to explain because it's technical.

i need 2cm of maxilla to look normal. it is over for me!

tenta said:
i need 2cm of maxilla to look normal. it is over for me!

Don't give up hope my friend. I am working on an orthodontic device to reform maxilla. Drawings done. But it's a long way to go. There is hope.

Ok guys, so I've attached another section.

Social-implications and the maxilla. Basically, female behavior, cheating, relationships, friendzones, 'chad', incelhood, sexual harassment, attraction, everything is accounted for.

Try not to have your mind blown

Social implications and the maxillary law of attraction:
http://docdro.id/Bihd571

maxilla_ryan said:
Don't give up hope my friend. I am working on an orthodontic device to reform maxilla. Drawings done. But it's a long way to go. There is hope.

Ok guys, so I've attached another section.

Social-implications and the maxilla. Basically, female behavior, cheating, relationships, friendzones, 'chad', incelhood, sexual harassment, attraction, everything is accounted for.

Try not to have your mind blown

Social implications and the maxillary law of attraction:
http://docdro.id/Bihd571

no buddy boyo, it is over... very over. i have an underbite. i would need a lefort 3 to ensure my sanity.

tenta said:
no buddy boyo, it is over... very over. i have an underbite. i would need a lefort 3 to ensure my sanity.

Lol, my device can't help with those with artifically recessed maxillas (i.e underbite), but normally recessed maxillas, sure.

maxilla_ryan said:
Lol, my device can't help with those with artifically recessed maxillas (i.e underbite), but normally recessed maxillas, sure.

ur device is probably crap for adults.

tenta said:
ur device is probably crap for adults.

well that's too bad then for you then,  you can remain an incel forever. If I succeed, it should be able to reform maxillas.

maxilla_ryan said:
well that's too bad then for you then,  you can remain an incel forever. If I succeed, it should be able to reform maxillas.

alright, if your device is so 'magnificent', give me some teaser details on it, please.

Mike mew already made a device for it and he said you go gotta keep teeth together and push up from your tongue to the roof of your mouth in order to make your maxilla grow forward

tenta said:
alright, if your device is so 'magnificent', give me some teaser details on it, please.

Attached are the two links to the drawings/schematics. 
https://imgur.com/a/0KgcH 
https://imgur.com/a/TD4MG

The idea is to exert a gradual upwards and outwards force on the maxilla, causing it remodel upwards and forwards, thereby increasing maxillary projection and decreasing maxillary height.

maxilla_ryan said:
Attached are the two links to the drawings/schematics. 
https://imgur.com/a/0KgcH 
https://imgur.com/a/TD4MG

The idea is to exert a gradual upwards and outwards force on the maxilla, causing it remodel upwards and forwards, thereby increasing maxillary projection and decreasing maxillary height.

what about the gonial angle/mandible in general?

tenta said:
what about the gonial angle/mandible in general?

the gonial angle/mandible will remodel naturally as the maxilla remodels.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Mike mew already made a device for it and he said you go gotta keep teeth together and push up from your tongue to the roof of your mouth in order to make your maxilla grow forward

I was mewing unconsciously since 16 y.o, it worked in my late puberty, I have strong jawline.

ironcrusher38 said:
I was mewing unconsciously since 16 y.o, it worked in my late puberty, I have strong jawline.

Hi all, do give it a read and let me know your feedback. Cheers!

maxilla_ryan said:

its a nice document, great read for anyone who isn't aware on what the maxilla is.

maxilla_ryan said:

I read it, faolid phenotype has ideal maxilla and jaw. We incels have known everything you wrote already.
Jawline should have forward growth and it should have less angle to vertical axis. By this way you get a cubic angular lower third. This is ideal slayer type.

Very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

maxilla ryan, tell me this, my wisdom teeth are coming through at the back (on my bottom jaw) but they are not inflamed and i can see them poking through the gums, is it better to let them stay in or nah? hearing a lot of mixed responces about wisdom teeth extractions etc.

maxilla_ryan said:
Oh no worries my friend. I am working on a solution. It isn't over.

I doubt anything could fix my face. My maxilla is fubar, my "gummy smile" is primate level. Baboons mog me.

Teeth-Gelada-Group-Brown-Hair-Primate-Monkey-Animal-Poster-Fabric-Silk-Poster-Print-85022.jpg

cookinbreakfast said:
FUCK my parents for making me wear braces holy shit. What a fucking scam. So not only did my braces cause me immeasurable pain and hidesousness while I wore them, but my maxilla is fucking RECESSED thanks to those fuckers. God fucking damnit I'm raging right now my younger brother wasn't ever forced to have braces and has a better maxilla than me and everyone says he's more attractive FUCK FUCK fUCK

I never had braces(needed them and still do) and my maxilla is recessed as hell. I can only fucking imagine, lmao, what I would look like if I'd had braces as a kid.

cookinbreakfast said:
FUCK my parents for making me wear braces holy shit. What a fucking scam. So not only did my braces cause me immeasurable pain and hidesousness while I wore them, but my maxilla is fucking RECESSED thanks to those fuckers. God fucking damnit I'm raging right now my younger brother wasn't ever forced to have braces and has a better maxilla than me and everyone says he's more attractive FUCK FUCK fUCK

Dont fucking extract them whatver you do. Unless its painful, then fine. but if not, dont!!

I didnt thankfully. 

Dont Dont dont.

Guys, there is an additional maxillary law of attraction..

A girl is only attracted to you if your maxillary projection is greater or equal to her own.

So if you have a poor maxillary projection less than 99% of the population, 99% of girls will not be attracted to you.

unfortunately, maxillary development is not genetic. proper tongue posture and hard diet from young will result in proper maxillas.

maxilla_ryan said:
Dont fucking extract them whatver you do. Unless its painful, then fine. but if not, dont!!

I didnt thankfully. 

Dont Dont dont.

Guys, there is an additional maxillary law of attraction..

A girl is only attracted to you if your maxillary projection is greater or equal to her own.

So if you have a poor maxillary projection less than 99% of the population, 99% of girls will not be attracted to you.

unfortunately, maxillary development is not genetic. proper tongue posture and hard diet from young will result in proper maxillas.

What do you mean by extract, extract my teeth? Sorry I didn't finish reading the PDF I quit in a blind rage.

cookinbreakfast said:
What do you mean by extract, extract my teeth? Sorry I didn't finish reading the PDF I quit in a blind rage.

yes, no extractions unless really necessary! If it's painful, then fair enough. If it's not, DONT fking touch them.

Edit; please share the document with people who you think deserve to understand more about this.

Shill/self profit thread @swrgeantincel

hehe xd said:
Shill/self profit thread @swrgeantincel

I'm sorry, I literally profiled the maxilla and explained it. I'm trying to spread awareness. All social interactions with women can be explained as a result of the maxilla.

Chewbacca said:
I doubt anything could fix my face. My maxilla is fubar, my "gummy smile" is primate level. Baboons mog me.

Teeth-Gelada-Group-Brown-Hair-Primate-Monkey-Animal-Poster-Fabric-Silk-Poster-Print-85022.jpg

I never had braces(needed them and still do) and my maxilla is recessed as hell. I can only fucking imagine, lmao, what I would look like if I'd had braces as a kid.

poor maxillas are a result of improper tongue posture and breathing. 

I cover this here: http://docdro.id/gaiUeb4

it explains the different factors such as diet, mouth breathing, tongue posture, chewing and swallowing. Also it posits that everyone was born attractive (babies have maxillary uniformity at the start). with proper diets and tongue posture from young, everyone (you guys included) and me could have a maxilla like Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp.

Good read and thread. Im so glad spaces like this exist. Only reason i havent gone completely insane yet.