Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Q? Do you have a coherent strategy to find a Normie Unicorn?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Waiting for info.
-
Yes, I get constantly ignored and rejected. I have no magical thinking either.

BUT, science tells us, we can find a mate, IF luck prevails. Or if your strategy can locate those 100 prospects out of 10,000 exposures.

Here's my strategy. (No single moms). (No tattoos, no smoking).

Target a thin athletic woman regardless of facial symmetry. This can include disabilities, minor deformity, alopecia, etc.

Also, BLOCK any profile that mentions HEIGHT requirements.

Target women that did NOT go to university. Target woman NOT WEARING FAKE UP.

Target women that are PRO LIFE.

Target women from SMALL TOWNS

Last edited:
Ok man good luck

I gave up long time ago.

What worked for my brother who was a virgin til 30 something was working shitty jobs where most workers are foids and old people.

"science tells us." "luck"

Retards.is

"science tells us." "luck"

Retards.is
Actually, luck is science.

Lotto winners, for example, know that following TRENDS to maximize outcomes is effective.

Intuition is also, at times, scientific. For example, my strategy to not target ANY tatted up skankk.

There's no proof that skanks are less likely to marry an unattractive guy.

But, I intuit that they want a THUG or a psychopath, and that id be wasting time.

Actually, luck is science.

Lotto winners, for example, know that following TRENDS to maximize outcomes is effective.

Intuition is also, at times, scientific. For example, my strategy to not target ANY tatted up skankk.

There's no proof that skanks are less likely to marry an unattractive guy.

But, I intuit that they want a THUG or a psychopath, and that id be wasting time.
Followings trends based on statistical analysis is not luck. By definition not luck.

The rest is qualitative analysis. Not science as usually defined (that's a good thing, science is too weak to even explain itself).

The illative sense is real and valuable, no argument there, also not science.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back