Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Putting yourself out there as an incel...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
...is the equivalent of stepping onto a stage and having rotten tomatoes thrown at you by the audience.

"Just put yourself out there inkwell !! :soy: :foidSoy: "

No thanks, I'll stay behind the curtains.

There's nothing more eye piercing than watching a fellow sub5 putting on a facade and acting all confident and cocky

There's nothing more eye piercing than watching a fellow sub5 putting on a facade and acting all confident and cocky
Yeah it's sad, but they don't know any better, they've heeded "fake it til you make it".

What normies don't understand is that I became a recluse because I don't fit in and never have done, they seem to think that being a recluse is the sole cause for inceldom.

What normies don't understand is that I became a recluse because I don't fit in and never have done, they seem to think that being a recluse is the sole cause for inceldom.
Yes, none of us started as recluses. That is impossible in Western countries. It's mandatory to go to school (except for home schooling). It was when we were in school that we realized that we weren't wanted.

...is the equivalent of stepping onto a stage and having rotten tomatoes thrown at you by the audience.

i put myself out there anyway because i have the curse of being an extravert by nature but still gigainkwell

Yes, none of us started as recluses. That is impossible in Western countries. It's mandatory to go to school (except for home schooling). It was when we were in school that we realized that we weren't wanted.