Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putting all my efforts and motivation into moving across the country

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I live in a shitty desert wasteland in the Southwestern United States and I absolutely hate it here. I hate the landscape, I hate the lack of weather, I hate that the sun is constantly trying to kill you. So, I have put all my effort into saving up enough money to move across the country to New York and starting over. I have about $10k saved up and calculated by about this time next year I will have around $20k in savings. I figure that should be enough to cover moving expenses and the time it takes for me to find a job and a place to rent. This is probably my last chance to be somewhat happy in life I am putting everything behind it

I live in a shitty desert wasteland in the Southwestern United States and I absolutely hate it here. I hate the landscape, I hate the lack of weather, I hate that the sun is constantly trying to kill you. So, I have put all my effort into saving up enough money to move across the country to New York and starting over. I have about $10k saved up and calculated by about this time next year I will have around $20k in savings. I figure that should be enough to cover moving expenses and the time it takes for me to find a job and a place to rent. This is probably my last chance to be somewhat happy in life I am putting everything behind it
No happiness for your face

across the country to New York

:feelsUgh:

I agree but I at least have to try before I rope

This won’t effect me all of the immigrants tend to move to NYC. I plan on moving to Upstate New York near the Canadian border so it will be rural and like 95% white where I move to
i wish i lived in the North american desert or semi arid areas of California, you have summer all the time basically.

i wish i lived in the North american desert or semi arid areas of California, you have summer all the time basically.
It’s not all it’s cracked up to be believe me. You’ll miss getting rain every now and then as we go months without seeing a drop. You’ll miss grass and trees as a beige, treeless wasteland gets old to look at after awhile. Any significant time spent outdoors without ridiculous amounts of sunscreen in the Summer and the sun will roast the shit out of you. The desert sucks ass man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back