Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Putin would help Islamists if there were a civil war in Europe

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I don't get why Putin is praised so much.
Yes the West is fucked, but you shouldn't therefore worship a person who hates the West but a person who has shown he can build something better than the West.
And Putin isn't this person.
He wanted to vaccinate all Russians with the same poison (but it had to be RUSSIAN poison, this is what he as a good Patriot wanted).
The russian vaccine was basically re-branded Astra Zeneca, they got the recipe through some deal I think.
Russia bans gays and then subscripts straight men into the army to assrape them.
Russia doesn't have a fundamentally different immigration system than the West. Russia hates the West, but not for based reasons.
Russia recently banned TOR and all VPNs. Russia/Putin uses muslim Chechens as bullies and private army inside Russia to keep ethnic Russians under control.
Russia only tangentially tackles the incel question by promoting some vague traditionalism.

It's possible that two systems hate each other and BOTH are bad.
I just don't see that Russia does things better than the West.

Last edited:
I don't get why Putin is praised so much.
Yes the West is fucked, but you shouldn't therefore worship a person who hates the West but a person who has shown he can build something better than the West.
And Putin isn't this person.
He wanted to vaccinate all Russians with the same poison (but it had to be RUSSIAN poison, this is what he as a good Patriot wanted).
The russian vaccine was basically re-branded Astra Zeneca, they got the recipe through some deal I think.
Russia bans gays and then subscripts straight men into the army to assrape them.
Russia doesn't have a fundamentally different immigration system than the West. Russia hates the West, but not for based reasons.
Russia recently banned TOR and all VPNs. Russia/Putin uses muslim Chechens as bullies and private army inside Russia to keep ethnic Russians under control.
Russia only tangentially tackles the incel question by promoting some vague traditionalism.

It's possible that two systems hate each other and BOTH are bad.
I just don't see that Russia does things better than the West.
Yes Putin is also putting up with space fraud and international fake station however i just want shitwest to be destroyed

Everyone is a globohomo agent

Russia is a simple normie while USA is a rude bully so of course I wouldn't like American politics.
USSR left military base in Finland in 1950s, then Russia significantly reduced it's military presence abroad and after the dissolution of Warsaw Pact Russian army left EE completely.
While fatties not only remained in Germany, Japan and other countries but subjugated former Russian sphere of influence and even countries which belonged to Russia for 200 years and 50 years to Soviets ( Latvia and Estonia ).
But, of course, Russians are the bad ones.

Putin also made it illegal in Russia to burn the Quran. I guess Kadyrov was really pushing him to do that.

better islamism than feminism

better islamic than rainbow

Don't kosher conservative retards realise how rainbow infested the alt right is

Russia has a large percentage of Muslims

Blade Runner 2049 Reaction GIF

Russia Ukraine Jews Israel Palestine I don’t care. I just want the whole world to burn

They hated him because he spoke the truth