Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin issues DEVASTATING warning to West as Iran Attacks

I just want to cope in peace :feelsrope:

I am shaking in my boots nigga

I hope women will die in the next war

You can't take anything Putin says seriously, he is a compulsive liar.

This is such ill-informed, internet agitprop. It could have been created by AI. Biden, WEF, 15 minute cities, WW3, Ukraine, Middle East blah blah blah. Put them all in the keyword pot and give them a good stir, eat, then shit out into a no-effort, talking head YouTube video.

6119.jpg

Unlike every other politician.
Other politicians typically at least somewhat care about appearing belieavable. Putin just puts out random garbage with no connection to reality whatsoever.

Nothing ever happens

russia will rape the west with its ass as always

Theres been a muh ww3 and mass collapse the last 4 years, yet nothing happens

Other politicians typically at least somewhat care about appearing belieavable. Putin just puts out random garbage with no connection to reality whatsoever.
You’ve really swallowed the western propaganda.

putin is not a politician and there's no competitive politics in russia. And it shows in how putin typically carries himself. All he has to do right now is put on a show for the west.

good riddance, I read some news zukerburg just made a bunker under his house

SOCIETY IS IN FREE FALL EVERYONE IS TO HIMSELF NOW WE ARE BACK TO THE HUNTER-GATHERER DAYS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back