Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Putin is an incel

He was married for most of his life.
Nice ID post btw.

The bitch was pretty cute, too.

That was Putins gf.

1081.jpg

Definitely not ugly.

putin isnt ugly, especially not for a 70 year old man..hes short but facially in the normie range..plus hes god of russia..he has man women every week..its well documented

stalin and hitler were incels too so idk its fine i guess
Why aren't you leading a nation, anon? Incels before the internet used to get shit done, now they just shitpost :cryfeels:

Idk about that he looks chad tier in his youth, also he’s in his 60s.

8CEC946F A108 4273 9B0D E38EBC2B4443

Yeah, he had a wife and has two daughters.

He left his old used up wife to go fuck some young ballerina or gymnast. :chad: move
Young fertile and athletic foids for rich high-status men only.

and yet he was married for 20 years and has billions of dollars. Don't be stupid

1. Short, 5 ft 7 (1.70m)
  2. Ugly
  3. Aspie
Therefore, I can only support Russia :feelsLSD: against Ukrainian faggots

Yeah, he had a wife and has two daughters.

and yet he was married for 20 years and has billions of dollars. Don't be stupid
The Soviet Union was not a globohomo slutfest like the west is today

Also, he statusmaxxed somewhat by being a young KGB officer

If he was 20 today, he would have no chance

>Putin
>married
>has kids
>divorced
>incel

Greycel moment.

We really ought to prevent greyfags from creating threads in ID until they have at least 100 posts in ID.

Nope he is not an incel lol wtf some of you greycels gotta do better

Last edited:
Putin was able to marry bc the Soviet Union was not a Globohomo slutfest like the West is now

Also, he sort of statusmaxxed as a young KGB officer

If he was 20 today, he would be fucked, even in Russia
I agree. The USSR didn't have tinder.

>Putin
>married
>has kids
>divorced
>incel

Greycel moment.

We really ought to prevent greyfags from creating threads in ID until they have at least 100 posts in ID.
Muh precious ID.
Cope :smonk:

>Putin
>married
>has kids
>divorced
>incel

Greycel moment.

Haha true

1. Short, 5 ft 7 (1.70m)
  2. Ugly
  3. Aspie

Putin is saying all the time that the collapse of the USSR was "the biggest catastrophe of the XXth century". He has been repeating this since 1991, basically, and nobody in the West seems to understand what he means by this.

I think I understand now. What he means is that the USSR was the last bastion of resistance against globohomo slut-worship. He probably understands that he narrowly escaped inceldom because the USSR was still there for him. The goal of his life is to re-establish something similar in Russia and maybe Ukraine. Unfortunately, although I fully sympathize with the goal, I don't think he is going to reach anywhere near it, even if he manages to conquer Ukraine and expel some of the top faggots there. The rot is already far too deep, even in Russia.

The western media is now saying he is dying of bowel cancer and that he wants to leave a legacy before he dies :feelskek:

1. Short, 5 ft 7 (1.70m)
  2. Ugly
  3. Aspie

bbbut he is 70 dude he has already lived his whole life this period is a joke now as he is literally geriatric you are punching down on a pensioner, this is a low level dude

Also zelensky does not mog, he is a 160cm dwarf who is getting mogged left and right by every dignitary in town look at the photos where he is getting height and frame mogged by every diplomat under the ukrainian sun

Also zelensky does not mog, he is a 160cm dwarf who is getting mogged left and right by every dignitary in town look at the photos where he is getting height and frame mogged by every diplomat under the ukrainian sun
Zelensky is a puppet and as such it does not matter whether he mogs or not. But the fact he is such a faggot tells you something about the people who are really in charge in Ukraine, the real enemies of Putin. The main puppeteer behind Zelensky is Ihor Kolomoisky. Look him up ...

Putin is saying all the time that the collapse of the USSR was "the biggest catastrophe of the XXth century". He has been repeating this since 1991, basically, and nobody in the West seems to understand what he means by this.

I think I understand now. What he means is that the USSR was the last bastion of resistance against globohomo slut-worship. He probably understands that he narrowly escaped inceldom because the USSR was still there for him. The goal of his life is to re-establish something similar in Russia and maybe Ukraine. Unfortunately, although I fully sympathize with the goal, I don't think he is going to reach anywhere near it, even if he manages to conquer Ukraine and expel some of the top faggots there. The rot is already far too deep, even in Russia.
Interesting take. Putin, the incel leader? :feelshehe: Do you think there is a way for slut-worship to stop tho? Or is it literally ober?

Interesting take. Putin, the incel leader? :feelshehe: Do you think there is a way for slut-worship to stop tho? Or is it literally ober?
There is, but it will take a major civilizational collapse, like the end of the Roman Empire. Putin might be involuntarily contributing to that

1081.jpg

Definitely not ugly.
What bumble fuck planet do you live on that’s near subhuman genetics, at best a 5. No jaw, recessed small chin, recessed Maxilla, slightly recessed orbitals, Big Nose, horrible hairline, gross lips.

Putin statusmaxxed / thugmaxxed by being the head of the KGB and seizing the Presidency making it one of the most powerful countries on the planet (still far behind China and US tho). That “I’m the bad boy villain of every James Bond movie” vibe makes women need to change their pants - imagine someone so powerful and so evil dominating you as a woman :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
What bumble fuck planet do you live on that’s near subhuman genetics, at best a 5. No jaw, recessed small chin, recessed Maxilla, slightly recessed orbitals, Big Nose, horrible hairline, gross lips.

Putin statusmaxxed / thugmaxxed by being the head of the KGB and seizing the Presidency making it one of the most powerful countries on the planet (still far behind China and US tho). That “I’m the bad boy villain of every James Bond movie” vibe makes women need to change their pants - imagine someone so powerful and so evil dominating you as a woman :feelsdevil:
Based :bigbrain:

>Putin
>married
>has kids
>divorced
>incel

Greycel moment.

This forum is not men who suffer from their inceldom and want to discuss the topic anymore.
It's fakecel teenagers who want to be "le funny" and post "le funny memes" to kill time during their lunch break.

Extremely annoying.

Last edited:
You can be the most Giga chad ever but do you have nuclear weapons? :feelsaww:

OP is coping hard lol

nigger he is 69 years old what do you expect

Putin is not an incel but his country is dumb as shit and he ruined his own economy:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>Putin
>married
>has kids
>divorced
>incel

Greycel moment.