Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putin is a the biggest disappointment of 2022

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
everyone started 2022 like every boring year.and we all got surprised when the 5'6" manlet Putin announced a "special military operation" in Ukraine during a televised broadcast, marking the start of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine which seemed like an amazing news considering that ukraine has the most beautiful foids in th worldin the world waiting be killed and raped by Russian soldiers so it was a double win:
1.self entitled white bitches being killed in the war plus i heard even that some of theme got captured as sex slave to be sold in the UAE
(source:https://humanevents.com/2022/08/08/...russians-are-being-sold-as-sex-slaves-in-uae/)
rise of sex slavery,terrorism and the fall of modern soyciety by nuclear war and cold nuclear winter
2.the rise of new powers like china,Russia and Iran(basically the east)which will destroy the west stupid woke culture
but it seems hopeless now.Ukraine is droving back Russian forces. It claims to have regained 3,000 square kilometers (1,158 sq miles) of territory around the city of Kharkiv alone(source:https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-62902029).if this continues then Putin will loss the war and all the hope he made will be destroyed.
i rally was a lowiqcel to put faith in these bear fuckers

Last edited:
trad Russia is a meme tbh

Russian zoomers are westernized. There was no hope to begin with.

jewish war for jewish profit. JFL if u thought this was anything else

Jfl at believing westoid propaganda.

Every person i knew gave Ukraine zero chance back when it started. Today everybody laughs at Russia, even if they don't care nor support any side nor have any knowledge of the matter.

Russia is similar to North Korea in a way. The only thing Russia had was the myth of their powerful military.

But as soon as they attacked Ukraine (arguably the most corrupt and one of the poorest countries in the entire world btw), that myth became nothing but plain old russian lie and their propaganda got debunked in front of the entire world for everyone to laugh at.

Russia is done after this. The only thing they achieved is helped unify every nation in the EU against them. Putin helped Europe, because now EU countries are cutting all ties with Russia and there's a massive hate on Russians and massive support for every anti-russia initiative.

The way i see it, 5 years from now nobody will even remember this war happened and Russia will have achieved nothing, same way as they did the last time with Crimea.

Last edited:
Ukraine is the biggest European country after Russia.

Ukraine had one of the biggest armies in Europe.

When people say that Ukraine is 'poor' they forget that there are different gradations of being poor. Ukraine wasn't so poor compared to Bangladesh or Angola.

Ukraine had her own defence industry and exported arms in various countries.

Ukraine still failed to retake any significant city captured by Russia. Except Kherson, but Russians leaved Kherson without the fight.

50+ countries help Ukraine (even if their help is minor, it's still resources).

We never saw any European country attacking other big country after 1945.
Maybe modern Germany, France or Britain wouldn't last a war even a month.
To call Russian performance 'poor' you need to compare with someone. But we don't have similar examples. Maybe leading European countries would perform even more 'poorer' than Russia.

Jfl at believing westoid propaganda.
same here this shit cope ukraini propaganda was so bad i completely forgot about this war
i will only watch if i can also see russias side

Ukraine is the biggest European country after Russia.

Ukraine had one of the biggest armies in Europe.

When people say that Ukraine is 'poor' they forget that there are different gradations of being poor. Ukraine wasn't so poor compared to Bangladesh or Angola.

Ukraine had her own defence industry and exported arms in various countries.

Ukraine still failed to retake any significant city captured by Russia. Except Kherson, but Russians leaved Kherson without the fight.

50+ countries help Ukraine (even if their help is minor, it's still resources).

We never saw any European country attacking other big country after 1945.
Maybe modern Germany, France or Britain wouldn't last a war even a month.
To call Russian performance 'poor' you need to compare with someone. But we don't have similar examples. Maybe leading European countries would perform even more 'poorer' than Russia.
russia can destroy ukraine no matter what help they get, russian full power was not used

im talking about alteast 1 million troops,1000s of tanks, and nuclear warheads.
ukraine havent tasted 1% of russias actual military

russia can destroy ukraine no matter what help they get, russian full power was not used

i hope that is true

ukraine this ukraine that shut the fuck up I do not believe anything that the west throws at me to make me believe that russia is "losing".

Let's see.

ukraine this ukraine that shut the fuck up I do not believe anything that the west throws at me to make me believe that russia is "losing".
i hope this is just some western propaganda to make Russia looks bad.maybe Putin is trying to look defeated then make an attack

i hope this is just some western propaganda to make Russia looks bad.maybe Putin is trying to look defeated then make an attack
dude Putin is literally draining the west Germany's economy is so bad atm he wants to extend the war as much as possible. The prices are rising everywhere and the living standart dropped rapidly even in the richest most successful countries. Russia could end the war if they wanted to but it seems that they want it to be bloody, long and with a lot of casualties do not listen what Reddit libshits are telling you. They are underestimating Russia. RUSSIA the country with the second strongest army in the world. Both sides are trying to control their own population with propaganda but my genuine opinion is that you shouldn't doubt the Russian army just a matter of time until they start using modern gear and remove Ukraine from the face of Earth.

Was there any significant city captured by Russia to begin with?

dude Putin is literally draining the west Germany's economy is so bad atm he wants to extend the war as much as possible. The prices are rising everywhere and the living standart dropped rapidly even in the richest most successful countries. Russia could end the war if they wanted to but it seems that they want it to be bloody, long and with a lot of casualties do not listen what Reddit libshits are telling you. They are underestimating Russia. RUSSIA the country with the second strongest army in the world. Both sides are trying to control their own population with propaganda but my genuine opinion is that you shouldn't doubt the Russian army just a matter of time until they start using modern gear and remove Ukraine from the face of Earth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrKJ1JTXvc&ab_channel=MemeEconomy

do not listen what Reddit libshits are telling you
everyone in reddit seems to beleive that putin have already lost the war.they are having a very early celebration which triggered me a lot

Was there any significant city captured by Russia to begin with?
Mariupol, Severodonetsk. Slightly less significant - Lysychansk, Melitopol, Berdyansk.
Zelensky called Mariupol 'the heart of the Ukraine'.

everyone in reddit seems to beleive that putin have already lost the war.they are having a very early celebration which triggered me a lot
Well Reddit is a safe space for mentally ill individuals such as trannies, faggots, libshits so I wouldn't take any of their word as serious I mean can you blame me ? Who would listen to what a mentally ill individual has to say ? The only reason they hate Russia is because Putin banned LGBTQ. Also they support Ukraine which contradicts with their views they hate nazis the most right ? Well a huge percentage of the Ukrainian population are nazis and Ukrainians were behind countless of massacres one of the most well-known one being the Volyn massacre.

Russia was already too westernized and faggotish. No hope for it anyways. Only hope for them is islam. I just wish putin in his dying hours pushes the damn button.

Mariupol, Severodonetsk. Slightly less significant - Lysychansk, Melitopol, Berdyansk.
Zelensky called Mariupol 'the heart of the Ukraine'.
For me, the only significant city was Кherson as it's a "областной центр". The war looks very bad for Russia, and the west even didn't arrive yet with all its power.

For me, the only significant city was Кherson as it's a "областной центр". The war looks very bad for Russia, and the west even didn't arrive yet with all its power.
Idk. One can assume that Russia also keeps significant part of it's power in reserve.

everyone started 2022 like every boring year.and we all got surprised when the 5'6" manlet Putin announced a "special military operation" in Ukraine during a televised broadcast, marking the start of a full-scale invasion of Ukraine which seemed like an amazing news considering that ukraine has the most beautiful foids in th worldin the world waiting be killed and raped by Russian soldiers so it was a double win:
1.self entitled white bitches being killed in the war plus i heard even that some of theme got captured as sex slave to be sold in the UAE
(source:https://humanevents.com/2022/08/08/...russians-are-being-sold-as-sex-slaves-in-uae/)
rise of sex slavery,terrorism and the fall of modern soyciety by nuclear war and cold nuclear winter
2.the rise of new powers like china,Russia and Iran(basically the east)which will destroy the west stupid woke culture
but it seems hopeless now.Ukraine is droving back Russian forces. It claims to have regained 3,000 square kilometers (1,158 sq miles) of territory around the city of Kharkiv alone(source:https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-62902029).if this continues then Putin will loss the war and all the hope he made will be destroyed.
i rally was a lowiqcel to put faith in these bear fuckers
Yeah it is almost February the time when the soggy, muddy soil of Ukraine/Russia freezes over. In a few weeks the war will escalate again big time when the frozen soil allows for heavy Machinery to move about effortlessly

Then we will be moving towards spring and summer so this is the year we will see who dominates.

Its still early days still so relax. Remeber Hitler had Amazing victories in the beginning but his forces got grinded down to dust. USA went in guns blazing in Afgahnistan but got their behinds kicked by bare foot goat herders. So be patient.

But 2023 is going to get real crazy. The West gonna pump their final billions into this war because they got enough problems in their own back yards so I suspect they going to push real hard this year. Russia as well is ready for them and will also push hard.

keep in mind that russia's not just fighting ukraine. it's fighting a proxy war against NATO.