Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Put my Chadfish in New Delhi

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
After 3 days in a 15 miles radius
  1. 13 likes
  2. 7 matches
  3. 2 convos only one wants to meet so far- I talked to her on snapchat and will talk more later. She's a northeastern Indian and a model.
  4. 1 convo- She wanted to be friends and blocked me after I asked for more

Culturally, I think curry women are afraid of being seen with foreigners.

Post his pics, you have to pick a white guy

Nah, they're just way less likely to use tinder because they live in a third world non-western shithole.

yeah i reckon hes larping. @Reddit_is_for_cucks is a gigchad JFL
Yep, chad bragging to incels to show off how easily he slay, while we ldar.

1. 13 likes
  2. 7 matches
  3. 2 convos only one wants to meet so far- I talked to her on snapchat and will talk more later. She's a northeastern Indian and a model.
You fail at chadfishing. A real Chad gets hundreds of likes in 3 days.

I both Chadfished and foidfished on Tinder. A 6/10 foid had 99+ likes before I even managed to swipe on 20 guys.
A 10/10 US male model Chad got 99+ likes within 6 hours and then it was just endless matching whenever I swiped right on a cute girl.

Any of them was not ugly?

I both Chadfished and foidfished on Tinder. A 6/10 foid had 99+ likes before I even managed to swipe on 20 guys.
A 10/10 US male model Chad got 99+ likes within 6 hours and then it was just endless matching whenever I swiped right on a cute girl.
Try it in India. I've Chadfished multiple cities and always get hundreds of likes. India is different.

Try it in India. I've Chadfished multiple cities and always get hundreds of likes. India is different.

Ugly curry foids think they're hot coz of the endless number of thirsty curry simps. India is the worst place to live period. Ugly grotesque women, third world shit hole, crowded everywhere so nightmare if you're an introvert, crap climate and shitty infrastructure.
  1. 13 likes
  2. 7 matches

Culturally, I think curry women are afraid of being seen with foreigners.

Imagine how it is for us curries if even chad can't get matches. JFL. The skewed sex ratio also.plays a part.

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Probably because a lot of Pajeets there chadfish too so they might be wary.

Funny. I got similar results with my real pics in Delhi.

I wish. I also got great results in Latin America. I got zero results in any Asian country. Idk why this is.
Also zero results in any western country, so :feelsbadman:

I wish. I also got great results in Latin America. I got zero results in any Asian country. Idk why this is.
Also zero results in any western country, so :feelsbadman:
arent u white? Id expect u to get the most matches in asia, did u try sea?

arent u white? Id expect u to get the most matches in asia, did u try sea?
Yes, white, and yes, Thailand and Japan. Exactly zero likes and matches. I don't know why I did so well in LA while I was basically incel in SEA. Latina foids even talked to me. Maybe they are honey traps from the Latino mafia?

I Chadfished in Nigeria and got hardly any likes. I think some of it is internet access is more expensive in 3rd world countries so 3rd world foids aren’t on their phones as much