Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pussypass Denied: Roasties Getting Rekt Edition (Vol. 2)

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
havent fapped in 3 days. Thanks for this bro

Did the first THOT make it? Looks like her head went CRACK on the concrete driveway. She then had a seizure.

I'd love to see her autopsy if she didn't make it.

Did the first THOT make it? Looks like her head went CRACK on the concrete driveway. She then had a seizure.

I don't think her head even touched the ground, she's just faking it.

First video has been my favorite for a long time!

Its over when youv've already watched all these videos way before this thread

This is true equality.

Concentrated lifefuel straight into my veins

Glad to help. It's always a pleasure watching entitled foids get rekt. To see that pure look of shock when someone finally retaliates against them.

Foids are so fucking retarded, they keep provoking angry men even after seeing them knock someone out.

[FapFuel] tbh, this is funny as fuck to watch.

The biggest life fuel is that some of those videos don't even have any dislikes!!

I love the first video, the bitch try to hit and assault him, he hits back and equality it's done, then that other fucking bitch keep asking the other dudes why they didn't rush to beat his ass, KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, this is female nature in the purest form, think she can do whatever she want because society and white knights will give them a free pass and protect them from everything

the bitch try to hit and assault him, he hits back and equality it's done, then that other fucking bitch keep asking the other dudes why they didn't rush to beat his ass
Women are the jews of the two genders.

She probably just got a really nasty concussion.

This was relieving to see to say the least, thanks mate
Esp. The last video, glad to see a teenage whore get what she deserves
True. White teenage foids are the worst breed of foids

Oh that last video tho. She ATE that hand.

Foids are so fucking retarded, they keep provoking angry men even after seeing them knock someone out.
I've never seen a clip of a foid getting fucked up where she didn't blatantly just walk into a fist.

Hope she got paralysed or some shit. She needs to suffer.

I love seeing women in pain

The first one. :feelsohh::lul::lul:.

What I'd give to be In his position, knowing you're the reason a foid is probably going to suffer from brain damage :feelskek:.

I'd sleep just well for the next year tbh.

This is a secret pleasure of mine, watching entitled woman get served with justice.

Massive lifefuel!!!

Hi cucktears.

The last video was recorded in the Netherlands or Belgium. It sounded like he said "je kan toch wel normaal doen?" and she replied "Normaal?" and then she hit him.
Some say it is German but I think it's Dutch.

I worry about what happened to the guys after the fights though. There are a lot of white knights to get revenge for m'lady, and the laws are highly biased when it is men vs women.

Still that first video makes me happy.

Thanks boyo, these threads are some of the purest lifefuel.

OP you have given me one of the best mornings I have had for a long time.
Drinking my coffee and watching this gives me lifefuel

Equal rights, equal lefts.

First one is my new go to video for when I’m feeling pissed off

these videos legit make my day i wish there was a cite dedicated to just this to much content for cucks

Oh man. The first one is awesome. I fapped to that one.

Oh man. The first one is awesome. I fapped to that one.

The 2nd one pissed me off. Nobody stepped in when those 2 roasties were threatening that employee and even jumped over the counter and attacked him. But when he fights back? Everybody in the restaurant loses thier minds.

I guess that's his "male privilege" at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back