Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pussybeggars at Roosh V forum label us as "PUAHate"

Wasn't there an incel or proto-incel website called PUAhate? I think it was renamed to sluthate but it doesn't seem active anymore.
PUA is cope
...for morons.

Wasn't there an incel or proto-incel website called PUAhate? I think it was renamed to sluthate but it doesn't seem active anymore.
It was an active website that Elliot Rodger was allegedly using, until it was forced to shut down after he went ER on Stacys and cunts.
PUAHate Reborn as Incels.is

I was playing around with a web analytics tool I use and took a look at rooshvforum's top referral sites.

Lot of love from the NaughtyNomad guys.

However, something caught my eye. While not a big number, there were still a significant amount of referrals were coming this site. Goes by the name Incels.is .
Turns out that PUAHATE has been reborn as this site and the content. Oh boy the content.

Some of the threads I see:

• Do you consider yourself a manlet ?
  • In Mormon culture, girls are not allowed to say "no" to dates
  • We know human beings are biologically superficial, but what about the ppl who are part of relief programs in haiti, and africa?
  • At the cope that everyone gets laid at university
  • I transcended from superior smartman , to zenithdity intellect , lets face the new year 2k19 , may we all accend this time

That last one had me on the floor laughing. Watch this site gents, there will most likely be another Eliot Rodger spawning from this hole of misery.

That’s basically what we are though, blackpill is very anti-PUA

Look at the flag next to his nickname.

That's a cucked forum tbhtbh.

Even Roosh knows that game is cope. He made a video admitting that it's "hard". His paycheck relies on people believing in game, so of course he's not going to admit outright that it's cope.

Roosh V and his pussybeggars are conflating us with mass shooters!
His paycheck relies on people believing in game,
Lady Is Here! I have written a book for feminine-minded women (and the men who want relationships with them).
Roosh is a snake oil slaesman!

Are PUAs still alive? I thought they all roped already. :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Roosh V and his pussybeggars have faked their way, while the women they admire become feminist demons and whores.

Roosh even wrote a book for women entitled "Lady". He is living a romantic sentiment that will never happen again unless WWIII happens and radioactive nuclear war happens to every feminist, numale and LGBTQ.

Even then, women will still be bitchy after nuclear war.

Pick Up ArtistHate.

PUA is giga cope. it is cuckoldry like MGTOW aka MCTOW faggots.

PUA is a joke, just a bunch of incels in denial like the fags over at IT.

Any man that has to resort to running "game" to get foid attention has already lost.

Foids don't give a fuck about "game" it's all about looks and bones to them. If you ain't got either, it's over, no amount of "game" will change that, go surgerymaxx instead.

It's funny to me, PUA is comprised of mainly naive ethnics, mostly curries and asians who actual buy this shit. All of them are being fleeced to go humiliate themselves in front of strangers JFL.

Yeah we are anti-PUA but it's not like that's the focus of this site like they claim, PUA isn't even brought up on here that much.

All cope and no rope.

PUA is probably the most blue pilled shit ever

PUA is a joke, just a bunch of incels in denial like the fags over at IT.

Any man that has to resort to running "game" to get foid attention has already lost.

Foids don't give a fuck about "game" it's all about looks and bones to them. If you ain't got either, it's over, no amount of "game" will change that.
This x 1000.

The idea that you can talk people into being sexually attracted to you is just so utterly absurd and delusional it's unreal.

PUAhate is where incels began / stemmed from. ER posted there

PUA = numales

It’s a certifiable fact.