Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pussy scouts

WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
My brain is going a thousand miles a minute and I have so many feelings about this. But nothing coherent is coming out so I'll just say "yuck " and then imagine the beautiful sound of gunshots and empty casings clattering on the cement 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxr5Es5O--Y&feature=youtu.be

wow, I've never had such a strong urge to kick children in the face.

All three videos on that channel are the most disgusting trash I've ever seen. The west needs to be nuked NOW

SaintMarcLepine said:
All three videos on that channel are the most disgusting trash I've ever seen. The west needs to be nuked NOW

Yeah, no thanks. I'm not into dieing.

Nautica1983 said:
Yeah, no thanks. I'm not into dieing.

You don't seem to be into spelling correctly either. Please just fuck off you annoying degenerate.

SaintMarcLepine said:
You don't seem to be into spelling correctly either. Please just fuck off you annoying degenerate.

Shut up you worthless faggot. Do the world a favor and kill yourself like your trash idols. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Nautica1983 said:
Shut up you worthless faggot. Do the world a favor and kill yourself like your trash idols bitch.

You first you spineless, feminist, cuckold.

Come on guys, this wasn't the fucking point of this post.

WarmIncelation said:
Come on guys, this wasn't the fucking point of this post.

My apologies for derailing your thread my man but he started it. He likes coming out of nowhere and replying to my posts with his annoying feminist bullshit in a passive-aggressive tone. I have no idea what he's doing here with his cucked views.

SaintMarcLepine said:
My apologies for derailing your thread my man but he started it. He likes coming out of nowhere and replying to my posts with his annoying feminist bullshit in a passive-aggressive tone. I have no idea what he's doing here with his cucked views.

I didn't start anything, wtf? What feminist bullshit are you talking about? You insulted me for whatever random reason you idiot.

Nautica1983 said:
I didn't start anything, wtf? What feminist bullshit are you talking about? You insulted me for whatever random reason you idiot.
You have a feminist pro-degenerate world view and you love replying negatively to my posts with a passive aggressive tone. This is not the first time you've done it and I'm sick of degenerate faggots like yourself on here. Get the fuck off my board.

I don't want to further derail this thread so I won't be replying anymore.