Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pussies get loose right?

ffffuuuu

ffffuuuu

Coomer
★★
I’ve heard a foid or two say that no man is gonna stretch pussy out, considering that it will mostly return to normal after childbirth. If you try to google “can vaginas be loose” all you see is article after article calling loose vaginas a myth used to shame sluts. Obviously some are tighter than others. But in general pussy CAN get looser right? Is calling this a myth just roastie cope?

Thats nice n shiet, GrAY

Is water wet?

if you stretch a rubber band every day does it get loose?

there's your answer

(if your brain is too smooth figure out what i said, yes they do get loose from age+excessive wear and tear)

there's your answer

(if your brain is too smooth figure out what i said, yes they do get loose from age+excessive wear and tear)
Would excessive be like a horse dildo? Cuz they will deny being loose from men.

Would excessive be like a horse dildo? Cuz they will deny being loose from men.
why are you concerned if a horse dildo would or wouldn't stretch a vagina out long term?

Pal, If you can't tell, a lot of us don't have too much experience with vaginas. That's kinda the reason we are here. For advice regarding the anonatomy of literally anything I'd ask a trained medical professional or at least find a trusted source online(.edu or .gov domains). While yes, we do trash foids on here. If you want a genuine answer with good evidence in the medical field I would personally look else where. Now if you want to take out your anger at foids for what the have done to you in the past(No matter how long ago) or wallow in self pity about your probably low social status then look no further. We also provide a great social safety net that a lot of guys are missing nowadays.

I’ve heard a foid or two say that no man is gonna stretch pussy out, considering that it will mostly return to normal after childbirth. If you try to google “can vaginas be loose” all you see is article after article calling loose vaginas a myth used to shame sluts. Obviously some are tighter than others. But in general pussy CAN get looser right? Is calling this a myth just roastie cope?
Pussy gets progressively looser with every fuck. Big dick will permanently stretch out pussy, after a single fuck.

a foid with a used up pussy is call a roastie because her pussy looks like roast beef flaps

not only does the pussy become looser with each fuck, it also becomes smelly
worst than the smell of a pile of dead fish rotting

Everything is a myth acc to them jfl

Yeah it’s just cope. Just like how they try to say there’s no difference in intelligence between races or that personality matters. You shouldn’t base your worldview on what normies claim, but rather your observations on how they act.

ive had escoorts with some tight ones, maybe foids who like getting fisted loosen them up faster

there's your answer

Normal wear and tear on tires do the same.
Eventually it will get loose

Time degrades everything. Even moreso when countless large objects are shoved inside.