Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Pussies are disgusting

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
After I fap, I am overwhelmed by a very strong shame most of the time. I don't even need to fap to anything in particular, a memory would be enough and that still happens. I am disgusted by the person I fapped to, their look, their voice, their face but most importantly - THE PUSSY. Pussy is such an ugly part of body and I always realize that after fapping. It's a moist, flappy piece of meat that is just a cumdumpster, a sperm sock. This entire place is dirty as fuck, everything is so compact in it (compared to men's penis, where everything goes through a small hole that is far away from the body, penises are 100x cleaner). Pussy is the epitomy of foid nature - really ugly and disgusting with ZERO use (especially after you antinatalismax) but men are crazy about it.

I agree. I also think they look rather revolting

i feel you. because some skin issues i have, i need pussy to have a good orgasm, you know? Stick my penis inside real flesh with real lube. Cannot masturbate properlly. However the looks of the thing, is really disgusting isnt it? So I need it to feel sexual release but I hate how it looks. Thats the funny joke about sex.

After I fap, I am overwhelmed by a very strong shame most of the time. I don't even need to fap to anything in particular, a memory would be enough and that still happens. I am disgusted by the person I fapped to, their look, their voice, their face but most importantly - THE PUSSY. Pussy is such an ugly part of body and I always realize that after fapping. It's a moist, flappy piece of meat that is just a cumdumpster, a sperm sock. This entire place is dirty as fuck, everything is so compact in it (compared to men's penis, where everything goes through a small hole that is far away from the body, penises are 100x cleaner). Pussy is the epitomy of foid nature - really ugly and disgusting with ZERO use (especially after you antinatalismax) but men are crazy about it.
cope

Tenor 3

agreed but i still want to stick my dick in one

May actually be that my brain is coping this way. Or the actual disgust towards foid made me stop chasing after them and at the same time I realized how disgusting their pussies are. You know, they live style:
f68b086d80e244735cc95e7cb61408fe0c438db6_hq.gif

Do you prefer dick instead son?

Roastflaps are ugly af, innie pussy are the most beautiful tbh.

Damn, that ignore list keeps growing :lul:

Theyre teeming with bacteria.

And yes to the above ^^ as well.

Outies are ugly and loose.

I heard they usually smell bad too

Interesting fact is that during arousement the brain somewhat turns off its ability to feel disgust. That is why guys fap to a dwarvess being railed by a BBC with 15 incher and immedietly feel ashamed after ejaculation.

flappy labia pussy that has had others dick in it before is disgusting.

It's over for sexuallyconfusedcels

I fap to 2d girls

pussies are self cleaning sweaty

pretty pony pussy mogs

I find it appealing to look at, even "outies" as long they are not too big, and fantasize to touch it (not licking) but I don't know if I would be repelled or at least have mixed feelings by a random foid's "living" vagina.