Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pushing anorexia is best way to keep foids in line

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Foids are dumb and self centered. But the one thing they can worry about is being too fat. Because it’s a self focused thing . what is the only thing women can shit on you for, your looks. So to berate females call them fat or have bad hair or they are fugly skanks. They will force themselves to not eat as much, thereby making them easier to manipulate or demean. These obesewhales walking around tho are past helping. It only works on kind of chubby or already skinny holes. It probably won’t do anything tho , but it’s the best you can really do:blackpill:

thERe’s a bettER solution to CHOose that keeps foids in line.

Who cares, they only starve themselves for chad

thERe’s a bettER solution to CHOose that keeps foids in line.
It is at an odds (less surface area for archery practice) of strategies but you should never shit(shot)where you anyway

Who cares, they only starve themselves for chad
But in the female ranking system, being called fat and should starve by an ugly guy is litteralt biggest social loss you could have. That’s why they get so defensive.

But in the female ranking system, being called fat and should starve by an ugly guy is litteralt biggest social loss you could have. That’s why they get so defensive.
So, why does it matter to us? Even landwhales don’t want us brocel

based
but only chad can berate

With some of them, sure. Maybe ten years ago, every one of them. Nowadays, you can't have any opinion on fat chicks if it's negative. PlUs-SiZeD iS bEaUtIfUl horseshit is surrounding us. They spew it constantly now.

BuT wHaT aBoUt BiG MeN? What about big men? You think I like them because they are dudes. I'm not in the best shape myself but I'm not fat. Take some care of yourself. There is nothing wrong with being a little bigger it you need it to. I've always agreed with healthy > skinny. It just so happens that 99% of the time healthy = skinny. for some people and how their bodies work, chubby = healthy. But in no way is morbidly obese = healthy.

It's best to do it with something you know they can't change. It's not like they don't do it to us. They pick on our height, we make fun of their tit sizes. They made fun of our jawlines, we make something up out the blue and they will believe it. It is because they are so self-centered that the moment you mention anything about them not being a sparkling perfect angel dipped in pixie dust and marshmallows, they break down. Mention their nose being fat or hands being huge. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Let them know what we've had to deal with our entire lives.