Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Purest of Truth

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Some of my deepest thoughts occurred when I am sitting on the toilet... Men from all ages delve deep into their minds while taking a break from the outside world to do one of the most relaxing tranquil things: Taking a peaceful shit.. Take a look at the thinking man statue.
See the relevance... Please share some of your deepest thoughts while shitting on the toilet.... If you don't have any, I suggest that you bathroomaxx immediately..

I am pretty sure most philosophies were being worked out in the minds of man while they had time to shit..

Do you ever have diarrhoea

Do you ever have diarrhoea
Sometimes
isn't fucking relaxing just letting go of the tension and letting the shit flow out of you... The relief from dat pressure

lol if u dont diarrhea max

lol if u dont diarrhea max
tbh.. The thinking man statue was supposed to be a man sitting on a toilet, not a rock.. I mean, who doesn't think deep while shitting?