Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PURERAGEFUEL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi7TcVEJJo

The aussies in this video embody everything I hate about males. At the same time I'm kind of surprised at how poorly these douchebags did with their PUA. If this were the 90s they would already be dead from AIDS.

When I originally found this video I didn't know they were part of Hamza's cult, so it's kind of funny that they are basically copying him like a couple of ambiguously gay autists.

Last edited:
why would you watch this

Dunno, that moustache looks like it's from the 70s
if you're gonna SEAMAXX, I don't even know why the fuck you would waste time on white bitches though. Isn't the whole point to fuck the easiest noodlepussy possible?

cuck if kneel before a foid

cuck if kneel before a foid
It's incredibly supplicating. I think they would honestly do better if they were straight up more rapey in their approach, because the way they insisted on proving themselves by doing pushups seemed to turn the foids off. Although they are jacked and confident in spots, they also oddly have 'can I touch you' energy to them-- this is what feminism does to even high T men.

Last edited:
Disgusting tatoo on a thumbnail. The more tattooed she is, the less feminine qualities she has and the higher her nodge count.

Disgusting tatoo on a thumbnail. The more tattooed she is, the less feminine qualities she has and the higher her nodge count.
she's gone thru so much cock, she was not impressed at all by that guy's 6 pack

Cringe confidence faggots. Getting Instagram under camera pressure means nothing, foids dont look impressed at all.

5'0 balding Indian janitor also can pick up girls with pushups.

i hate these gymbro cunts way more than any of the women in this video.

These videos pisses me off so much. I hope God puts these people in the worst parts of hell

The anger burns through my vains the more I keep watching this video. Just a bunch of wannabe chads.

The anger burns through my vains the more I keep watching this video. Just a bunch of wannabe chads.
the worst part is that they are Australian, just imagine being in the same room as these assholes. You are 100% guaranteed to get bullied