Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment (purely in theory and hypothetical) the practice of hiring sicarios in Latin America and take out someone

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
wonder what's the process of someone hiring some thugs to take out some target in latam

in places like Argentina, the immigrants, such as the poor as fuck Peruvians and Ecuadorians, are the prefered sicarios. you give them a name/photo, pay them a deposit, and after the job is done, you pay the rest.

in brazil you can just pay some pardos from favela.

now i think about the possibility of bad actors streamlining the progress.

say, hire someone on internet, clearnet, not darknet (coz darknet contract killings are full of fucking scams). like facebook,whatsapp

you contact one of those groups, describe the hit, find a middlemen/escrow, pay a small amount as deposit.

once proven it's done, the rest are released to the sicario

i've also been thinking it must be possible to locate someone with AI these days. all you need is one photo and if that guy has social media presence one can easily locate and find him. then the rest will be handled by the sicarios

thoughts?

wonder what's the process of someone hiring some thugs to take out some target in latam

in places like Argentina, the immigrants, such as the poor as fuck Peruvians and Ecuadorians, are the prefered sicarios. you give them a name/photo, pay them a deposit, and after the job is done, you pay the rest.

in brazil you can just pay some pardos from favela.

now i think about the possibility of bad actors streamlining the progress.

say, hire someone on internet, clearnet, not darknet (coz darknet contract killings are full of fucking scams). like facebook,whatsapp

you contact one of those groups, describe the hit, find a middlemen/escrow, pay a small amount as deposit.

once proven it's done, the rest are released to the sicario

i've also been thinking it must be possible to locate someone with AI these days. all you need is one photo and if that guy has social media presence one can easily locate and find him. then the rest will be handled by the sicarios

thoughts?
Can you pay more to torture your victim?

I would imagine these sorts of transactions wouldn't be available to randos. You'd have to have some sort of clout with a cartel/criminal group/etc and some sort of contact to actually help you meet a guy. That'd all be for a legit one though. Also I'd imagine the costs would be huge, like six figures.

I would imagine these sorts of transactions wouldn't be available to randos. You'd have to have some sort of clout with a cartel/criminal group/etc and some sort of contact to actually help you meet a guy. That'd all be for a legit one though. Also I'd imagine the costs would be huge, like six figures.
trust me its never 6 figures. in those shitholes one can get it done in 4 figures (usd equivalent) and if lucky , even less

with 6 figures in those shitholes u can pay to kidnap a couple cute foids from upper middle class background and deliver to a place of your liking. the rest would be up to you. and you'd still have plenty leftover to build a dungeon.

with 6 figures in those shitholes u can pay to kidnap a couple cute foids from upper middle class background and deliver to a place of your liking. the rest would be up to you. and you'd still have plenty leftover to build a dungeon.
I'm literally just guessing based off of how I would think they'd have to operate to be safe. If they were hard to contact the price would go up (supply/demand), but I suppose when like half of all countries south of Trump's wall are run by drug cartels they don't need to hide their dealings as much so I could believe they'd be cheaper.