Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pure suifuel

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
★★★★

Imagine looking like this and being 195 cms on top of that. Life is fucking unfair man.some are born to feast while others spend their lives in the dark begging for scraps:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

AvERage zoomER male student at my faculty

Ofc more white looking and often without any facial hair

A lot of chads seem to have attached earlobes is it chad trait?

Insane foid appeal though
I swear more foids are into flamboyant faggy dudes nowadays… idk, I’m just saying.. being a “man” isn’t enough anymore. Fags really ruined this society.

I swear more foids are into flamboyant faggy dudes nowadays… idk, I’m just saying.. being a “man” isn’t enough anymore. Fags really ruined this society.
To an extent yeah but I guess that's kind of better for me because I don't look very masculine at all. Still incel though :feelsrope:

To an extent yeah but I guess that's kind of better for me because I don't look very masculine at all. Still incel though :feelsrope:
As a manlet you're better off without beards and shit, it fucks your harmony, girls littrally laugh at me seeing beard on a manlet. Atleast you're precieved as a teenager without overly masculine features

As a manlet you're better off without beards and shit, it fucks your harmony, girls littrally laugh at me seeing beard on a manlet. Atleast you're precieved as a teenager without overly masculine features
Yeah my only hope as a manlet would be to go for a more prettyboy look.