Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pure suifuel

E

elonhndrx

Greycel
Just bumped into a beautiful foid, she was so pretty it's out of this world, i actually made eye contact for a few seconds, she laughed/smiled and we went our ways. Pure suifuel. Saddened by the fact that i'll never have a gf, let alone gf that beautiful.

All women are queens

I first understood real suifuel today, when I saw the beautiful smile after wearing brackets of a girl I know. Kills me knowing that I won't be the one receiving it, such a genuine sign of happiness and validation.

So sad. I had a dream where I had a cheerleader gf. Why can’t dreams be reality? Jesus fucking Christ, man.

Just bumped into a beautiful foid, she was so pretty it's out of this world, i actually made eye contact for a few seconds, she laughed/smiled and we went our ways. Pure suifuel. Saddened by the fact that i'll never have a gf, let alone gf that beautiful.
Rocket Fuel Grade AAA+ Suifuel
On that rare occassion that i see a 10/10 stacy i get super enraged knowing how i'll never fuck her - the stacy always invariably has a condescending superiority complex look on her face and it makes me so fucking mad. I wish some based hobo would just go crazy and mess up her face in Grand Theft Auto V using a rusty knife. Noone should look that beautiful tbh ngl

Yeah that is suifuel. Saw a legit 10/10 the other day, she should've been a supermodel or something

You will never have her. You are subhuman fuck. You will endure lots of pain and suffering and then eventually die. You are fucked for life. Sad truth.

She smiled at you wow one day a few years ago I bumped into a foid in HS and she looked at me with disgust and terror

I bumped into a foid in high school once and she tried to play it as if I was trying to feel her up. Her monkey-chad boyfriend started yelling at me.

1498896904 giphy
Giphy 27