Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pure plutonium-level nuclear high-caffiene extra strong ripe suicide fuel

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer

This is what Chad's college years were like

Didn't see any Chads there. Post parties instead.

Why studycel just so you can get one of Chad's leftovers and have his kid while she barely even fucks you? I hope I can sui before I become a betaslave

Why studycel just so you can get one of Chad's leftovers and have his kid while she barely even fucks you? I hope I can sui before I become a betaslave

Sui is for pussies. Either go ER or do the ULTIMATE incel endgame.

You will never find love, and betabuxxing Chad's used up leftovers is dumb. The only true end-game for incels is to become rich and powerful and spend your life manipulating women. Like Harvey Weinstein did.

I wouldn't mind fucking a used up roastie if it meant that I was sexually torturing her and she was desperate for my dollars.

You will never find love, and betabuxxing Chad's used up leftovers is dumb. The only true end-game for incels is to become rich and powerful and spend your life manipulating women. Like Harvey Weinstein did.

I wouldn't mind fucking a used up roastie if it meant that I was sexually torturing her and she was desperate for my dollars.
i see what you are saying and thought about it if kys ends with hell why not take some normans with you

I'd hope to sui before I'm 30 years old. I've never ever had a chance to live a single ounce of the pleasure Chad lives in his life.

All i see is pussy in that video.... no Chads... lol at the masochists here... Who cares what chad "has" you DONT Have it...

Of course if I could become Weinstein I would do it. But most likely I'll end up either suicelling or ERing. Suicide's for losers, but we're all losers anyway.

You're saying that as if becoming rich is a simple formality. It's extremely hard and I failed everything I tried.
Think of it, all money always comes from another person and dealing with people is exactly our problem.

uh, massive cheerleader effect going on here. I was pausing and taking a look at each individual girl. Without makeup, they would be looksmatched with the incels here. Fucking hypergamy man.

>tfw kicked out of uni