Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pure blackpill: My daughter is an ethereal beauty and the world treats her like she deserves

The environment theory is true only for foids ngl.

He was clearly masturbating in the first paragraph. So fucking weird to talk about your 6 year old daughter like that :feelsugh:

He was clearly masturbating in the first paragraph. So fucking weird to talk about your 6 year old daughter like that :feelsugh:
Yes it pissed me off too I want to kill his/her daughter now so he can fuck off

He is definitely a pedo. Someone should check his hard drives

He should sell her to the Illuminati

It’s a woman boyos chill :lul:
It still pisses me the fuck off

Boohoo dear reddit my daughter is ethereal beauty n shit so beautiful hahahah so better than all of you. But guess what! IA LSO AM BETTER THAN YOU!! I WAS JUST ABUSED BY MY PARENTS WHICH IS WHY IM DOGSHIT!! PLEASE COMPENSATE AND COMFORT ME IN THE COMMENTS NOW!! SUBHUMANS!! I AM BETTER TRUST ME I JUST WONT SHOW MY FACE

Still weird to sexualise your 6 year old daughter like that
This is almost guaranteed to turn into an abusive mother daughter relationship if it's not already. Especially if the suspected Chad father isn't around..I mean look at her reddit username.

There's so much going on in that thread to unpack lmao:feelskek::feelskek:. Fucking epic find @Lobo :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelzez:.

Allow me to be sarcastic in this post boyos, because this can't be commented on otherwise:feelskek::feelskek:.

My mother medically abused me, at 11 years old I was on multiple anti psychotic medications, anti depressants, sedatives, all the things i didnt need but would look good on a Disability form for money so she didn't have to work
Wait, your mother abused you? But I thought all women were sweet and caring beings, it's only us dirty males that can be evil and abusive to helpless children:soy:.

It breaks me heart to think I had so many reasons to be confident. I had so many opportunities ahead of me. Now, I need 12.5k of work done to my teeth to save them. I cant afford that and will need to have them all pulled within the next ten years. Not a single tooth is healthy, all are snapped, fractured, or black/brown.
Wait, what? Are you some dirty creepy inkwell:soy::foidSoy:?? Everyone knows that your confidence is what decides your looks, it's not your looks that give you confidence, snap away from that toxic incel mindset:soy::bluepill:. And that line about "opportunities"? Honey, we live in a just world where hard work pays off. Just work hard for your dreams and they will become a reality. And ifhard work isn't enough, just network:foidSoy:. Meetingnew people and getting new chances and opportunities has nothing to do with your looks, simply carry yourself confidently, with a confident smile of your shattered teeth, and people will be happy to get to know you and talk with you:soy::foidSoy:.

I cant afford to fix any of my problems. I'm so happy my daughter is treated like the princess she is, it just makes my heart sad for what could have been for me.
You can:soy:. You're the only one who can fix your problems though:foidSoy::soy:. You honestly think plastic surgery or anything will fix any of your problems:foidSoy:? No, honey, what you need is therapy, therapy, therapy:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Your scars, broken brown teeth and the rest, aren't a problem. They're only as nasty as you let your damaged personality shine through them. Go to therapy, and what shines through them has a chance to change:bluepill::soy::foidSoy:.

I eventually got adopted into a highly “religious” home and the abuse got a hell of a lot worse. Looking back, I definitely now see and understand that the adopted mom saw me as competition and really hated me. She forced me to have a boy’s haircut and she was the one that cut it all the time. One time, she purposely snipped my ear with scissors. She also made me wear baggy clothes and told me how fat I was and other horrible things. She had a habit of telling me that it was a shame I was so “evil” because I was such a pretty girl. She made me hate my looks and myself and it’s taken me years to finally be able to love how I look and who I am.
What disgusting pedo incel fantasy is this:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:? A woman thinking a child is a sexual competition to her just because that girlis prettier? Do you filthy inkwells truly think that women are such pathetic, simple, petty and one-dimensional beings that they base their self-worth and self-image purely on their looks and sex appeal:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?

Yep, I went from such a beautiful child to broken teeth and a shaved head. Starved because I didn't deserve to eat. I wasn't good enough for a meal. Or shower. My mother was a sick individual.
Yet another dirty inkwell fantasy about a woman, a kind and loving individual by default, torturing a child for no reason:foidSoy:. My my, you're really crawling out of the woodwork here:soy::foidSoy:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is almost guaranteed to turn into an abusive mother daughter relationship if it's not already. Especially if the suspected Chad father isn't around..I mean look at her reddit username.
You mean she is jealous because her daughter is Gigastacy while she is LTB ?

You mean she is jealous because her daughter is Gigastacy while she is LTB ?
Even worse. She knows that she could've had everything her daughter takes for granted, and can only imagine what life will be for her daughter when she'll be her age, while she hates the sight of herself in the mirror, which is something her daughter will never have to deal with. I can't imagine that chick remaining in whatever quasi-sane state she is now while living with such a living reminder of her fucked-up, wasted, hopelessly destroyed life under one roof.

Even worse. She knows that she could've had everything her daughter takes for granted, and can only imagine what life will be for her daughter when she'll be her age, while she hates the sight of herself in the mirror, which is something her daughter will never have to deal with. I can't imagine that chick remaining in whatever quasi-sane state she is now while living with such a living reminder of her fucked-up, wasted, hopelessly destroyed life under one roof.
She should hire someone to throw acid in her daughters face (in GTA 5)

Can certainly imagine that:worryfeels::feelsmega:.
would be lifefuel, she can get a taste of how it is to be invisible to society (even with her entire body destroyed by acid she would still have more SMV than everyone in this forum combined)

There's so much going on in that thread to unpack lmao:feelskek::feelskek:. Fucking epic find @Lobo :feelsokman::feelsthink::feelzez:.

Allow me to be sarcastic in this post boyos, because this can't be commented on otherwise:feelskek::feelskek:.

Wait, your mother abused you? But I thought all women were sweet and caring beings, it's only us dirty males that can be evil and abusive to helpless children:soy:.

Wait, what? Are you some dirty creepy inkwell:soy::foidSoy:?? Everyone knows that your confidence is what decides your looks, it's not your looks that give you confidence, snap away from that toxic incel mindset:soy::bluepill:. And that line about "opportunities"? Honey, we live in a just world where hard work pays off. Just work hard for your dreams and they will become a reality. And ifhard work isn't enough, just network:foidSoy:. Meetingnew people and getting new chances and opportunities has nothing to do with your looks, simply carry yourself confidently, with a confident smile of your shattered teeth, and people will be happy to get to know you and talk with you:soy::foidSoy:.

You can:soy:. You're the only one who can fix your problems though:foidSoy::soy:. You honestly think plastic surgery or anything will fix any of your problems:foidSoy:? No, honey, what you need is therapy, therapy, therapy:foidSoy::foidSoy:. Your scars, broken brown teeth and the rest, aren't a problem. They're only as nasty as you let your damaged personality shine through them. Go to therapy, and what shines through them has a chance to change:bluepill::soy::foidSoy:.

What disgusting pedo incel fantasy is this:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:? A woman thinking a child is a sexual competition to her just because that girlis prettier? Do you filthy inkwells truly think that women are such pathetic, simple, petty and one-dimensional beings that they base their self-worth and self-image purely on their looks and sex appeal:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:?

Yet another dirty inkwell fantasy about a woman, a kind and loving individual by default, torturing a child for no reason:foidSoy:. My my, you're really crawling out of the woodwork here:soy::foidSoy:.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol

Nigga is just coping, subconsciously he's upset because he wants to fuck his daughter and hasn't