Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious purchased a course from a noodlewhore, not sure if i should get a refund.

should i get a refund?

• YES fook that foid

• no if the course was good

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
well, i'll try to keep it short as possible:
couple of weeks ago i bought in some online courses site a course in some IT field. the course belong to a noodlewhore foid.
at first i wanted to just get a course that belongs to some nerdcel, but sadly the only updated course was the foid one.

anyway i saw in the website its '30 days money back if you want', and from a short google search i understood its easy af to get the refund.
the course is like 2 months max, so i planned to just get a refund after 29 days and then buy it from a different credit card and refund again, that way the noodlewhore gets nothing.

i got angry af when i saw how popular her course is compared to the nerdcels courses. most nerdcels courses were way older and looked so much better, and still they got much less TOTAL students than the foid. i would 100% take the nerdscels courses if they would be new.... but sadly in the IT field everything changes constantly so you must go for the newest information.

also it made me rage how most of her 'students' reviews legit talked about her 'lovely' foid voice. like they legit got her course to hear a foid in their ears....

anyway, like i said, my plan was to get a refund.

well, in couple of days i need to do it and im having second thoughts. mainly because of 2 reasons:
  1. the course is good. she got the 'teheheh im a degenerate foid' attitude, but still i think she did a good job in the course and covered most material.
  2. i found her twitter and i saw she's married to a 5/10 normie. she got some respect from me for that, she look okay and got tons of money so she could get a chad.
BUT:
  1. base on her attitude in the videos, she's 100% typical degenarate foid.
  2. i saw in her website a PR video she did to herself, and in the video theres some footages of her teaching a class. SHES THERE WITH A FUCKING WHORE CLOTHES. THIS MADE ME RAGE. u fooking whore u teach a class! dress like an human being! she got there super tight jeans and tight shirt, some cleavage to her flat tits. this made me lose alot of respect to her. she looks there like legit she's clubbing.
  3. basicly she got SO MUCH STUDENTS only cuz she's a foid. she gets 100X more money than the nerdcels only cuz of her "im a female" card. the nerdcels got less students in most of their courses compared to her, even in courses where it looks their is much better.
help me decide. should i get a refund or not?

Last edited:
a 30 day course on fulfilling Chad's business requirements by sucking his dick?

It’s a myth that IT is full of incels stemcels, most ppl in IT are ugly women worshipping cucks who never got any action in uni and now they all worship women

It’s a myth that IT is full of incels stemcels, most ppl in IT are ugly women worshipping cucks who never got any action in uni and now they all worship women
The majority of IT workers are men, and uglier than average cucks. It's pretty much accurate about the foids though. But being an IT techie is a decent option if you have problem solving skills IQ. I don't by the way, I'm trash but if you aren't you could consider an incel career in IT, but focus on the tech backend shit so HR can't hire Chadlite over you. And don't bother if you're in your later 20s like me. But that's enough about me, time to watch another cartoon and drink alcohol as fitting for my genetic potential

Reading the OP's post depressed the shit out of me.

As for the topic, get the refund, fuck giving cunts your money. You joining her course will only empower her and inspire other cunts to join, while putting the legitimate nerdcels out of a job.

Sigh cunts have to ruin fucking EVERYTHING!

If you can get it, go for it. Why give your money to a foid?

If that normie is a white guy refund asap.

Get a refund boyo.How dare she wear whore clothes in a classroom !

so i planned to just get a refund after 29 days and then buy it from a different credit card and refund again, that way the noodlewhore gets nothing.
do that.

Send the video. I wanna see this degenerate foid