Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Puppilary distance

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Guys, what is the significance of pupillary distance? Is there an ideal distance in millimetres? Is this more important that lower face? I'm looking to fully understand what makes a face attractive, but there is disagreement even in the blackpill community

images
images

not sure but the ideal ipd seems to be around 0.75 the width of one of your eyes

images

some people can pull off a wider ipd, however anything over 1 and it starts to look weird

images

My ipd is around 63 mm and my eye is around 35 mm wide is that good? I'm still ugly af
images
images

not sure but the ideal ipd seems to be around 0.75 the width of one of your eyes

images

some people can pull off a wider ipd, however anything over 1 and it starts to look weird

images

My ipd is around 63 mm and my eye is around 35 mm wide is that good? I'm still ugly af
measure it using ratios (width of one eye), anything above 0.5 and below 1 is acceptable tbh, whether it looks good or not will depend on facial harmony