Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel punsihed foids by hogging seat on the train

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
i was taking the train back home, it was packed because it was 5pm and that's when the livestock come out of their pen. i sat in the priority seat (dw no one sits there ever) spread my legs and placed my bag on the remaining part of the seat. there was no space left in the carriage. LMAO all of these holes were busted after a day of wagecucking and one of them was bending their legs to get some relief and i just hogged the seat while browsing and posting on this forum like a god

Cant+dodge+the+rodge+wow+great+content+steal+op_317fa7_5164172.gif

Based and high T

Lowinhib mogs me

Congrats you gave them a good lesson

I never got any notifs for this thread wtf sarge?

I dont have to hog seats. Foids are so repulsed by me they would rather stand than sit next to me

I dont have to hog seats. Foids are so repulsed by me they would rather stand than sit next to me
This. Only very old people sometimes sit next to me.

This. Only very old people sometimes sit next to me.
Men generally have no problem sitting next to me. Some do. But most dont. Foids almost always avoid it and everyone in the train can tell.

Men generally have no problem sitting next to me. Some do. But most dont. Foids almost always avoid it and everyone in the train can tell.
Yeah, I've noticed this too. It's just that most men where I live don't use public transport. It's high school kids who tend to be in groups, college fags and it's pretty much 50% pensioners.
Men sometimes sit next to me, but they avoid me too. I understand this since I don't like sitting that close to men either. A 15-40 year old foid has never sat next to me, even in a packed bus and I use public transport all the time.
I shower every day, always have clean clothes and deodorant and I'm not overweight. I smell nice when I go out so it's not that, cucktears.

Browsing this forum on a packed train...low inhib AF. Good job, OP.

Based. In my country if you did that you would be uploaded to the internet and shamed and your life will pretty much be done for.

Back in the day someone would say something along the lines of "excuse me, is that seat taken" then a firm handshake followed by the sit-down & time to smoke some good ol' fashion tobacco. Them times are no more.

inb4 femoid goes on facebook complaining about manspreading to her beta cuck and stacey friends