Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Punked a Whiteknight Today

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Just an hour ago I drove to the city to check out the normies and roasties. When I got there, of course the foids were all paired with a chads or other foids, the blackpill is so obvious, I can't believe it was suppressed for so long. I was walking up and down the streets staring at roastie's asses, trying to be as obvious as I can every time. Then I walk by a Taco bell and catch this fat black whiteknight faggot calling a black autistic manlet "creepy" for trying to talk to foids outside waiting in the long line. The fat black guy was virtue signaling in front of all the whores in the taco bell line, who were already coupled with chads, and he was telling the manlet "That is no way to speak to m'ladies, blah blah, that's creepy, blah blah, you're not a real man"

I was about to keep walking, but after being on this site for so long set my ragefuel to new levels. I turned back and confronted the whiteknight and asked him sternly "what's the problem?" And he the whiteknight said "this guy is creeping out the ladies" and I said, "men are supposed to try and pick up women, is it just because he's short, you think you can call him creepy?" Then he said "You seem like a creep too, that's why you don't have any women" And I raised my voice at him and said "Where the fuck are your bitches, how are you going to give people advice on bitches and you don't have any?" I was saying this within ear shot of the chads and roasties waiting in line at the taco bell, I'm sure I made it very awkward for the chads. The fat black whiteknight got embarrassed and started walking away. Then I continued to talk to the manlet and check up on him to see if everything was ok. The manlet told me the girls he was trying to talk to said they were lesbians, then when he called them liars, the whiteknight stepped in. I told him not to be afraid of whiteknight fags because most of them are effeminate bitch made cowards. Then he shook my hand and we parted ways.

inb4 then everyone clapped.

I wish I was a low inhib as you, OP... But surely a good job! Must have felt good, right?

Helping a brother in need a true hero of our degenerate generation.

That's fucking potent life fuel right there. Let's get our creep rights back. Whiteknights on suicide watch today.

I wish I was a low inhib as you, OP... But surely a good job! Must have felt good, right?
It felt damn good, I felt a testosterone rush going through me, and I can still feel it a little now.

Helping a brother in need a true hero of our degenerate generation.
I agree, you deserve a statue or something. Keep on fighting the good fight.

When did u walk the dinosaur tho?

and these three autistic boys lived happily together after, the end.

That's hilarious.

I used to drive downtown (or anywhere really) to check out sluts as well.

low inhib incels are the best incels

That's hilarious.

I used to drive downtown (or anywhere really) to check out sluts as well.
I can't just look, my body makes me park the car and get an up front view. I wish I had an incel bro to go out with, we would go on a roasting roasties and whiteknights mission. High T incels don't usually go out together, so it would be fun to see what happens.

I can't just look, my body makes me park the car and get an up front view. I wish I had an incel bro to go out with, we would go on a roasting roasties and whiteknights mission. High T incels don't usually go out together, so it would be fun to see what happens.
I think this constellation exists temporarily but after bad experiences and getting into trouble the two incels will return to fishing and beer.

I think this constellation exists temporarily but after bad experiences and getting into trouble the two incels will return to fishing and beer.
We can't get into trouble, we're too high IQ for the normies. And we're not expecting sex, we just want to trigger roasties and chads. I already do this by myself, so if I had another guy or two with me it would make it so much easier.

We can all get that way, a few years ago I was too shy to even talk on the phone to operators.
if i was a 6'4 ogre like @Tellem--T i'd spend every weekend intimidating white knights

if i was a 6'4 ogre like @Tellem--T i'd spend every weekend intimidating white knights
I would be emasculating chads in front of their girlfriends whenever I see them.

You sound brave and low inhib
Thanks bro, I wasn't always like that. We all have it in us. Being blackpilled for so long will make you say "fuck it"

You could have become best friends actually.

A job well done, OP. Whiteknights need o be dealt with.

My inhib is also incredibly lo due in part to be here so long.

Thanks bro, I wasn't always like that. We all have it in us. Being blackpilled for so long will make you say "fuck it"
Did you make friends with the guy. Can’t do it because physically I am basically a dwarf.

A job well done, OP. Whiteknights need o be dealt with.

My inhib is also incredibly lo due in part to be here so long.
All the ragefuel is really good to make you get off your ass and do something about this injustice we're all facing.

Did you make friends with the guy. Can’t do it because physically I am basically a dwarf.
Unfortunately not. You can tag along too, not all the incels who go out together have to be huge. Even 5 dwarfs can be intimidating.

I should of, but I didn't want to seem weird and ask for his contact information.
I would've offered to go drink a beer or something.

I would've offered to go drink a beer or something.
That would of been smart, but it was already passed bar hours because I left the house really late.

That would of been smart, but it was already passed bar hours because I left the house really late.
Ah that sucks, maybe you'll meet him again later and if you recognise each other go for it.

youre a true incel hero brah. i hope one day i can be this low inhib and BTFO some cuckolds

That's ok, I'm going to europe one day anyway. We can be friends here in the meantime bro.
Yeah true, if you travel to Belgium just tell me, we can go have a beer. I'll let you taste good brands.

Yeah true, if you travel to Belgium just tell me, we can go have a beer. I'll let you taste good brands.
Thanks bro, I was thinking about going there after I saw that incel vegan gains get a girl from there, lol

Thanks bro, I was thinking about going there after I saw that incel vegan gains get a girl from there, lol
Who's that? A youtuber or something?

youre a true incel hero brah. i hope one day i can be this low inhib and BTFO some cuckolds
Thanks brother. Another reason to gymcel and make yourself ready if an opportunity comes up.

He's a vegan youtuber who got me into cutting out meat, so I was really addicted to watching him a year ago.
I see. Belgium has a slight Chad culture though and people are tall though not as tall as in the Netherlands. Still sux for a manlet like me....

You're ascending well. It feels good to speak up doesn't it? I'm hoping i can tell a similar story one day.

I see. Belgium has a slight Chad culture though and people are tall though not as tall as in the Netherlands. Still sux for a manlet like me....
The youtube said he talked to her online for a year before they met up, so maybe that worked out in his favor. It's ok if there are chads, I'll do the same thing there that I'm doing here, lol.

You're ascending well. It feels good to speak up doesn't it? I'm hoping i can tell a similar story one day.
I don't even want to ascend that much anymore, I want all my incel brothers to ascend with me, then I can feel good about ascending.

The youtube said he talked to her online for a year before they met up, so maybe that worked out in his favor. It's ok if there are chads, I'll do the same thing there that I'm doing here, lol.
Yah true we'd just have our beer, LDAR and enjoy. Closest experience to a normie one even and fortunately people only mind their own business here.

Yah true we'd just have our beer, LDAR and enjoy. Closest experience to a normie one even and fortunately people only mind their own business here.
It's hard for blackpill incels to find friends who have a lot in common, which is why I think so many of us are lonely because we can never fit in with normies or cucks.

It's hard for blackpill incels to find friends who have a lot in common, which is why I think so many of us are lonely because we can never fit in with normies or cucks.
Yeah true, I don't know anything about sports or pop culture.