Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Punishment for cheating females

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
The degenerate society we live in does not care when a femoid cheats on its male partner as they would automatically get a free pass and a tons of excuses would be given in its place as to why it cheated on him. Some being: "he wasn't giving it the attention it needed!", " it was innocent mistake; we all mistakes. Just let it go..." and so forth. This has come to a point where society itself will blame the man solely for the cum dumpsters actions, yet if a man cheats on a femoid he will only get prosecuted for his actions. There will be no one to say how it was the wife's/girlfriend's fault for him for cheating on it or how if the bitch had given him enough attention this wouldn't have happened.

The punishments I propose for cheating skanks is as follows: the cunt will be first shaven bald and would be forced to stand in a public area fully naked for an entire day without any kind of food or water. The pedestrians then will be encouraged to take pictures of the slut, in which, they will have the chance to post the naked pictures of the cuntrag on social media with hashtags like #cheatingslut, #uselesscumdumpater, #homewrecker and etc. This is to prompt humiliation inside it make it realize what it did was wrong. And when it is all said and done the femoid will be taken to a specific area where the cum dumpster will be stoned alive, which will serve as the ultimate punishment for its wrongdoings.

torture and death is too much, ok?

just give her a seat in a brothel

sigh, another shariacel

The person she cheated on should get the first throw.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 240
she should be branded as a slut by giving her a tatoo on her forehead so all guys will be aware of her past.

Krispinwah said:
The person she cheated on should get the first throw.

That would be only fair, tbh.

Cheating is not only permissable, but actually glorified. Just look up the article about some female who divorced her husband to "date" her way across Europe. She got her own story in Cosmopolitan. And yes, divorce is a form of cheating. You are breaking a commitment in order to go have sex with other men.

Stoning is for degenerates. What is this, the dark ages? Instead, those who live by the double standards you mentioned should be punished.

No punishment.

Relationships do not exist in 2017.

What would be the punishment for a cheating man?

Uh, i think thats a bit overboard m8. If the guy wants to get revenge he could invite her out in public put one of those harmless mini explosives, in her smoothie and then blow it up and watch as the smoothie goes all over her clothes and face. Then tell her "THATS FOR CHEATING BITCH", and has a friend record the whole thing and put it on youtube. There, thats your public humiliation right there.

Nautica1983 said:
Uh, i think thats a bit overboard m8. If the guy wants to get revenge he could invite her out in public put one of those harmless mini explosives, in her smoothie and then blow it up and watch as the smoothie goes all over her clothes and face. Then tell her "THATS FOR CHEATING BITCH", and has a friend record the whole thing and put it on youtube. There, thats your public humiliation right there.

No, there needs to be a permanent mark. I like the shaving them bald idea and branding them with a tattoo.

Nautica1983 said:

Not really, adultery needs to be taken seriously or else you get what you have now. I definitely think there should be legal repercussions, and I like the idea of being shaved and branded so that all future men know she is an adulteress.

Forced sex change operation into an ugly man. Let her try to use her looks and gender to ruin someone’s life after *that*.

undeadcel said:
The answer is acid

This. Acid facing femshits is what we need.

Holy fuck. How many cucks are really on this site?

Cheating cunts should be shaved bald, put in stocks and humiliated in public.

Death. The man getting cheated on can choose how she die.

a-virgin-nigger said:

LOL what do you mean ?

incelman said:

there should be none. from an evolutionary viewpoint, it only makes sense that men should be polygamous while women are supposed to be monogamous

oblivioncel said:
incelman said:
there should be none. from an evolutionary viewpoint, it only makes sense that men should be polygamous while women are supposed to be monogamous
That argument can be used to support hypergamy and Incelophobia you know, we should not be guided by naturalistic fallacy like our enemies.

NekroPryo said:
There’s no way you guys are this bad... I was willing to give incels a chance to prove they didn’t need to be banned from Reddit... but damn...

So you don't think someone should be punished for breaking a sacred commitment, ruining her husband's heart, and ruining a family? I can see not putting to death an adulterer(ess), but they definitely need to be harshly punished.

undeadcel said:
LOL what do you mean ?

all these cuckcels who are saying "torture and death is too far" or "no punishment" etc. What exactly were you confused about? Lol.

a-virgin-nigger said:
all these cuckcels who are saying "torture and death is too far" or "no punishment" etc. What exactly were you confused about? Lol.

Ah those traitorcuckcels you mean. Yeah we should bann them all.

NekroPryo said:
It’s called acting like a functioning adult by either attempting to work things out or leave her and forget about it because there’s so much more to life than one cheating woman. That shit might work in a third-world country, but if you wanna be a decent, civil human being? Then grow up and move on.

My idea was much better and tame compared to these extremistcels

She should be circumcized and then sold into slavery.

NekroPryo said:
There’s no way you guys are this bad... I was willing to give incels a chance to prove they didn’t need to be banned from Reddit... but damn...
do you think all incels think like this?

universallyabhorred said:
She should be circumcized and then sold into slavery.

yeah, punishment should fit the crime.

public execution by firing squad end of story. there doesnt need to be a thread for this.

All cheaters, both male and female, deserve punishment by law. Ungrateful degenerates, all of them.

Minjaze said:
All cheaters, both male and female, deserve punishment by law. Ungrateful degenerates, all of them.

In the case of males cheating it is often the femoid beast that seduces them since men are loyal and monogamous by nature.

Holy Crusader said:
What is this, the dark ages?

Said the LARPing Crusader.

Holy Crusader said:
Stoning is for degenerates. 

The Bible wouldn't have included it for the chosen people if that were the case.

universallyabhorred said:
In the case of males cheating it is often the femoid beast that seduces them since men are loyal and monogamous by nature.

Can you elaborate on this? Is there a study somewhere that proves this?

blickpall said:
Can you elaborate on this? Is there a study somewhere that proves this?

it is common sense if a female was not receptive to having an affair then it is impossible for the male to do so. In most if not all sexual situations the females show initial interest then the males reciprocate, females are the gatekeepers of sex, if a female existed that was unwilling to cheat then even chad would not be able to get inside it. Unfortunately females are disloyal scum that are always looking to trade up.

oblivioncel said:

Why should women be monogamous? You keep bashing on hypergamy when you want to be hypergamous yourself and have women be monogamous.

NekroPryo said:

@Sergeantincel can you please ban this obvious norman invader?