Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Punching in the numbers that show why truicide is the best option for truecels who are poor in America older than 25.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
The average truecel needs about $40,000-$120,000 of facial surgery to become a human being, not a chad, just a human being. For this post, I'll use $50,000 as an example to show the hopelessness at even the lower end of trucel salvation costs.

In Burgerland, a truecel is expected to be content wagecucking for $10.00/hr.

$10.00/hr times 40 hours= $400 a week (not really because of taxes but we'll get to that in a second.
$400 times 52 weeks in a year= $20,800/yr
In my state, $3,102 would be taxed out of the $20,800, leaving you with $17,698.
$17,698 divided by twelve is $1,474.83, so you have $1,474.83 a month.
Let's say you live in a ghetto apartment, in my area that's usually only $400 a month and garbage and power is often included but water is not.
The water bill in an urban county can be around $80/ month.
Let's say you have a car that you own, insurance is usually at least $80/ month.
If you were NEET before working, you're on Medicaid and won't have to pay for private insurance until working for a year.
You'll be visiting the gas station, let's say you don't live that far from your workplace, you'll still need to fill up at least once a week at $25.
If you have a phone, you're paying at least $40/ month for that plan, if you have internet, even the shittiest by today's standards is about $50/month.
You'll be going to the grocery store about once every two weeks, usually spending about $100 each visit.
$1,474.83 minus $400 minus $80 minus $80 minus $25 minus $25 minus $25 minus $25 minus $40 minus $50 minus $100 minus $100 equals $624.83.
You'll have about $624.83 left every month, not bad if all you need is a chin implant, but we're talking about truecels here, not incels.
50,000 divided by 624.83 equals 80.021 or simply 80.

In other words, it would take 80 months for you to save up enough money for surgery, or 6.66 years.

At 25 or older, you'll be over 30 before you can look human, it will be too late for you to score a femoid with a body count less than 200, all foids in their 30's have chad bastards and are hitting the wall, they are unattractive and infertile. At that age, the only foids you can get aren't even worth it. You'll have to go to SEA if you want 20 yr old foids when you're older than 30, but then you'll make hapas so there is no point.
Besides, living with a hideous face for 6.66 more years without committing truicide is easier said than done.
The example and numbers I used are just an estimate, a lot of apartments will make you pay for all the utilities and the other services listed vary in cost, in reality the situation is probably much worse. In your late 20's suicide is more likely then ever having a redeemable life that was worth the suffering.

In contrast, a FtM trans person I talked to in Canada who's $120,000 transition was 90% covered by his private insurance company is making well over $10USD/hr and the $12,000 he needs to pay out of pocket can be paid off in small payments over a few years.

If a private insurance company covered the surgeries I need, I wouldn't mind paying $400 a month for it and wagecucking, at least my life would be saved before it's too late. Both Medicaid and the private insurance companies would prefer for incels to just rope.

America wants to to wagecuck or rope.
At least we can both agree on the rope.

I can't even wagecuck to escape Inceldom because I wont get hired even tho I have applied to Jobs for almost 7 years straight and I got fired after 2 months at my first job. It's over for me.

Its over for wage cucks in the west.

I can't even wagecuck to escape Inceldom because I wont get hired even tho I have applied to Jobs for almost 7 years straight and I got fired after 2 months at my first job. It's over for me.

Damn. That is brutal. Do you think your recent firing had anything to do with you coming out as an incel ?

It's over for wagiecels.

NEET + LDAR is the truth. Welfaremax like EU refugees, it's what the government deserves.

I don't think it's worth it to get plastic surgery just to become a normie. That's why I don't want it.

Too much money, effort, pain and risk to become a normie who'll probably only get very subpar women if any.

Damn. That is brutal. Do you think your recent firing had anything to do with you coming out as an incel ?
No, nobody knew, for various reasons, one of which being that the video was shot several months ago when I was much fatter, and most of the time when I was at work I had a shorter hair, a moustache/beard, and wore different clothes.

FtM trans person I talked to in Canada who's $120,000 transition was 90% covered by his private insurance company is making well over $10USD/hr and the $12,000 he needs to pay out of pocket can be paid off in small payments over a few years.
I hope she necks herself

I don't think it's worth it to get plastic surgery just to become a normie. That's why I don't want it.

Too much money, effort, pain and risk to become a normie who'll probably only get very subpar women if any.

Not to mention the monotony and suifuel associated with wage cucking.

what kind of jobs have you been applying for?
I thought it's quite easy to get entry level jobs in burgerland, since tons of high schoolers have a part time job

No, nobody knew, for various reasons, one of which being that the video was shot several months ago when I was much fatter, and most of the time when I was at work I had a shorter hair, a moustache/beard, and wore different clothes.

You actually seem (based on the video) pretty neuro typical. Not really sure why it hasnt worked out for you.

Not to mention the monotony and suifuel associated with wage cucking.
Yeah, especially if your job is particularly shitty and underpaid. All those uncountable hours of suffering just to get access to someone cutting you up and making you suffer even more, so that you have a CHANCE that women will be slightly less disgusted by you.

No, thanks.

Yeah, especially if your job is especially shitty and underpaid. All those hours of suffering just to get access to someone cutting you up and making you suffer even more, so that you have a CHANCE that women will be slightly less disgusted by you.

No, thanks.

I think every person here needs to do a simple cost benefit analysis before considering any type of surgery.

You actually seem (based on the video) pretty neuro typical. Not really sure why it hasnt worked out for you.
Because i'm 5'5, white, live in L.A, and kinda look like shit.

I can't even wagecuck to escape Inceldom because I wont get hired even tho I have applied to Jobs for almost 7 years straight and I got fired after 2 months at my first job.
They won't hire an ugly male when a fat single mother also applies.
NEET + LDAR is the truth. Welfaremax like EU refugees, it's what the government deserves.
They deserve worse than that. I live in a red state that literally elects klan members to public office so getting NEETbux is notoriously hard in my state.

I don't want to surgerymaxx to get a foid, I just used that as an example because most incels do. I just want to surgerymaxx because I can't live the rest of my life with an asymmetrical face that looks downy and inbred.
I hope she necks herself
She was literally a stacy with a high pitch voice before the transition. I have no idea why someone would go from stacy which is one of the easiest lives you can live to becoming an effeminate beta male without a properly working penis. She only is into gay dudes which is weird to. Basically she was a stacy who fucked chads but then decided than she wanted gay chads and decided to transition into a male to get those gay chads. If she/he wanted to be be a straight male, the rope would be inevitable. I was actually talking to her/him in the presence of a LowTcel, and within months of getting TRT (provided by insurance) her/his voice was already deeper than my LowTcel friend and when she/he left, he getting voicemogged by a FtM was brutal and the fact that insurance covered her/his TRT but not his TRT was legit suicidefuel.

If you are 40 and a chad you can still bang 18 year old stacies. End of story.

what kind of jobs have you been applying for?
I thought it's quite easy to get entry level jobs in burgerland, since tons of high schoolers have a part time job
Depends where you live. There are many places in America where its extremely easy to get a job, particularly in Middle America. I live in L.A, however, we are not having a job boom where anyone can get a job, well maybe if you're a mexican or a woman.

They won't hire an ugly male when a fat single mother also applies.
It's over
So everyone else in your previous job mogged you looks wise?
I was literally the only new hire who was a young white guy. The only other white male who was hired was an old man who I think had a mental disorder, guess they had to fill a quota.

As an oldcel if I could go back I would take out a loan for plastic surgery when I was around 20 or 21.
You either ascend and make life worth living, or you don't and simply rope to escape the debt.

But in those years I was still falling for the self improvement meme JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back