Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pumped & dumped roasties are our female equivalent.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm being totally serious here, the only difference is that roasties usually do not get shamed or punished for their toxic behaviour. Actually, they are reinforced by cucks.

When i see a good looking woman and i have to interact with her (i.e: coworker/bartender/waiter) she is, at worst, indifferent and, at best, kind (it's a fake kindess, ofc, but still.. maybe halo effect is in play, too). It's those average to bad looking females, especially fat ones, that have that shitty "aggressive" look on their face and which i have most difficulties with. They are always on the defensive and they try to be mean with ugly guys.

Now, with me being a gymcel, it's a bit hard that they try to overpower me but still, they are surely not indifferent... it'd say hateful, at least annoyed.

Just seeing one of them makes me cringe. I guess seeing an incel is the same for those females.

That's like saying to someone who has been invited to a party is in the same boat as someone who hasn't, after the party is over.
Imagine you're in high school and all your classmates are talking about a party they were invited to last Saturday Night. True, that the party is over and you're both in the same boat, but the they can still brag about how great that party was.

There was a guy here says that his uncle as complaining he couldn't get sex. He was only 45 and had 25 girlfriends. Maybe now he can't get sex, but he's still sway ahead of us.

Last edited:
But these women had sex.

Yes, but you have to remember that women do not get frustrated because they do not have sex (they can have sex whenever they want) but because Chad does not commit.

That's why they do not understand our struggle and why we do not get theirs (of course, theirs is minor, but a woman is far weaker mentally than a man, so it almost balances out).

Cope. A pumped 'n' dumped roastie SMV mog this whole forum from Mariana Trench to Karman line.

you're 100% right but be careful saying that you might get crucified for it. getting pumped and dumped is as much of a failure if not more for a woman than being an incel male. at least some incels can ascend while a pumped and dumped roastie is forever a whore

Pumped and dumped roasties can fuck off. Why? Because ok, they "hate" the guys who pumped and dumped them. Cool. But why do they also hate us, dudes who have never exploited women in this way, and are totally innocent?

Like go on a single mom forum. They fucking despise virginal men. Moreso than the average foid does. WTF? What did we ever do to you?

We’re the deformed black women of men...oh wait, they have more SMV than us.

they'll be just as miserable as us in no time

Right, foids success is determined by the quality of men they can keep.
Maybe being pumped and dumped for foid feels like being friendzoned for us???
Maybe thats why foid with high bodycounts are so depressed...
But at least they still wont ever truly be lonely so we are way more miserable of course.

there's no equivalence between men and animals

Brutal, I want a young virgin not some used up garbage

Cope. A pumped 'n' dumped roastie SMV mog this whole forum from Mariana Trench to Karman line.
Nah you're an idiot.

She would only mog the truecels. Id say atleast 60% of the forum could get a postwall roastie if they owned a house, car and have a steady job.

The problem for alot of guys here after a certain time isnt the appearance, its the high sitting hoops one has to jump through to get a foot in the door.

I don't get this post, even the bottom of the female hiearchy lives in tutorial mode compared to incels.
Low IQ.

they'll be just as miserable as us in no time
Cope, after they hit "the wall" they'll still have betabuxxers and orbiters for them while we all rot

Cope, after they hit "the wall" they'll still have betabuxxers and orbiters for them while we all rot
Nothing can make up for the fact that they lost the only thing they could ever contribute

I spit on my equivalent: tfu

What I think OP is trying to say is that the relation of power between lownormie pump'n dumped females and Stacies is formally equal albeit qualitatively different from male power relation of incels and chads. Analogous but not homologous.

Id say atleast 60% of the forum could get a postwall roastie if they owned a house, car and have a steady job.
Lol. You're the idiot. If you owned a house, car and have a steady job, you can get foid of your age. Using all this betabuxxing. By money, forget pumped and dumped roastie, you can get girl out of your league.

Lol. You're the idiot. If you owned a house, car and have a steady job, you can get foid of your age. Using all this betabuxxing. By money, forget pumped and dumped roastie, you can get girl out of your league.
Haha no dumbass, nice incoherent response. With a house, car, and steady job, you can actually get foids YOUNGER than you too if you dont look like a complete fucking geezer.

You're the retard who thinks a pumpNdumped postwall roastie SMV mogs the entire forum when that simply isnt true. Only a truecel with money would still get rejected by a 2/10 hambeast. 4/10 males here can get foids 3-4 points above their looksmatch with just 6 figures in their bank account.

Thanks for making my point idiot, if you have money you can get foids younger than you, out of your league. You dont have to settle on postwalltrash. By being able to cherrypick foids, that alone is already a display of a superior SMV.

What I think OP is trying to say is that the relation of power between lownormie pump'n dumped females and Stacies is formally equal albeit qualitatively different from male power relation of incels and chads. Analogous but not homologous.
Get off the forums and start building an incel Type 3 civilization already.

Pumped & dumped roasties are our female equivalent.
I disagree. While it's not ideal for them, they are at least getting to experience sexual intimacy, whereas we get nothing.
When i see a good looking woman and i have to interact with her (i.e: coworker/bartender/waiter) she is, at worst, indifferent and, at best, kind (it's a fake kindess, ofc, but still.. maybe halo effect is in play, too). It's those average to bad looking females, especially fat ones, that have that shitty "aggressive" look on their face and which i have most difficulties with. They are always on the defensive and they try to be mean with ugly guys..

They are not our equivalent because they can still find a cuck if they want to and they can also skyrocket their SMV (still higher than ours) by simply getting thinner.

They are not our equivalent because they can still find a cuck if they want to and they can also skyrocket their SMV (still higher than ours) by simply getting thinner.

Nah you're an idiot.

She would only mog the truecels. Id say atleast 60% of the forum could get a postwall roastie if they owned a house, car and have a steady job.

The problem for alot of guys here after a certain time isnt the appearance, its the high sitting hoops one has to jump through to get a foot in the door.
I tend to agree but it isn’t worth all the time and investment for a used up foid

I tend to agree but it isn’t worth all the time and investment for a used up foid
You dont have to settle with a used up foid. The problem all of us here face is being a walking ATM for all foids, young or old. The more money you have, the higher standards you can have, but simply understand that you're nothing more than a wallet in flesh to her.

You dont have to settle with a used up foid. The problem all of us here face is being a walking ATM for all foids, young or old. The more money you have, the higher standards you can have, but simply understand that you're nothing more than a wallet in flesh to her.
Yeah but any high tier Stacy or even Becky won’t want an incel even if he was rich. Unless he’s statusmaxxed then she will still cheat on him.

Yeah but any high tier Stacy or even Becky won’t want an incel even if he was rich. Unless he’s statusmaxxed then she will still cheat on him.
A stacey and high tier becky will definitely open their legs to a 4/10 incel with money.

But as you said. Dont be surprised that she cheats on you. She'll gladly marry you and have your offspring if you can guarantee her a luxurious lifestyle.

As a 4/10 richcel. The only foids who can give you absolute loyalty, will be 3-4/10 ethnics or slavs from 3rd world countries.