Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Public transportation is hell for us incels!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Because I hate being around all these stupid normies. I sat at the way home next to a stacey and you could see the disgust in her face and how she made herself small so I wouldnt touch her accidentally. Real ropefuel.

luckily, where I live buses have somewhat secluded seats only for one person. People can still see you obviously, but you can somewhat tuck yourself away in the corner and ignore everything else

Here I feel pretty confortable commuting with public traffic. Most passengers are average or below average looking and I rarely see a couple. Chads and Stacys only travel in their luxury cars.

I try to avoid it as much as i can and use my motorcycle , but you can't all the time.

Here I feel pretty confortable commuting with public traffic. Most passengers are average or below average looking and I rarely see a couple. Chads and Stacys only travel in their luxury cars.
I see also many alcoholics in the bus but also buisness people sometimes.
luckily, where I live buses have somewhat secluded seats only for one person. People can still see you obviously, but you can somewhat tuck yourself away in the corner and ignore everything else
lucky. In cuckmany the bus seats are so small and you cant sit without touching someone its pure ropefuel

Stacys riding public transportation? What city you live in?

I've only seen above average/average/below average/ugly foids on transits.

I just browse here and listen to music. Seeing those jbs makes me depressed and couples holding hands:feelsbadman:

Stacys riding public transportation? What city you live in?

I've only seen above average/average/below average/ugly foids on transits.
germany but she was a Student like me so thats why

germany but she was a Student like me so thats why
You should have asked of she wants a massage cause foids love them and if she agrees you can feel her up

Sitting next to a foid in a full bus is a Chance to ascension? Bro are you on crack or what
She could have stood up or walked but decided to sit next to you, volcel

I browse incels sites and listen to music and play games during public transportation. Never run into much issues besides being heightmogged daily (dude where are the 6'2 old men coming from LOL) but in turn I heightmog many people as well.

I just sit in the front seat it usually has a curved seat so it can let people in so it's for one person only.

I've never used public transportation since I was a kid.

It must suck being colored.

"No attractive people in public transportation" is cope. Some Chads/Staceys do it just to mog everyone.
I see Staceys all the time in public transportation.

Maybe it's just an American thing.