Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Public Transportation is Hell For an Incel

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Having to take public transportation regularly is hellish. I have seen so much PDA (what cucks call "Public Displays of Affection" aka kissing) (I made a promise to myself when I ascend I'll never do this crap 1) I don't want to pain incels 2) My love for my waifu is private).

So many whores with their cuck bfs and Chads with their sluts.

So many thugs and other riff-raff.

It's just hypergamy on wheels when you have to take a bus.

I have had so much ragefuel encounters with Stacies disgusted by me because I had the audacity to brush them with my bag in a bus packed tighter than a sardine can.

I once ran to catch a bus and the bus driver blew past me even though he was still at the stop but he saw a sudaca girl a few steps behind me waving to him and he pulled over just to pick her up and begrudgingly let me in after her.

Because of a corrupt cop I might be losing my license and paying nearly a thousand dollars in fines and my only crime was having a little satisfaction in my life.

My car was like my room on wheels. I played J-Pop with my 6 speaker stereo system, would watch anime inside when parked waiting for class to start, post on here as well.

Now it's all being taken away from me because I live in a police state yet Stacey could do far worse and be sent off her way after a little flirting with the pig.

I hate being near foids that I have no physical access to

water is wet. Life is hell for incels

I see you've read my threads (ehm ehm), not many here speak about the dangers in public transportation.
But despite you stealing my content since I agree with you and can share stories regarding the suffering stemming from this I'll give you a pass.

It's completely horrid, at least you have/had a car. I have no private vehicle (Though I'm trying to get one) and I've been forced to do this for too long. It's completely annoying and shit having to do this on a daily basis.

I personally started losing inhibition thank the lord for that and I thus have less of a problem making females uncomfortable by my very own presence.

i like it. i just sit there and listen to music and zone out. seen some funny stuff on there t00 like two black hobos fight, some guy high on heroin putting his head on some strangers lap, met some bum that said his dad owned universal studios, and some old mexican guy rub some girls leg and she elbowed him.

Well good luck because you will be taking a lot of public transport (train) in Japan.

Will you have your mommygf whip out a strap on and have her way inside you once you ascend?

[IMMUNITY SPELL CARD]

I see you've read my threads (ehm ehm), not many here speak about the dangers in public transportation.
But despite you stealing my content since I agree with you and can share stories regarding the suffering stemming from this I'll give you a pass.

It's completely horrid, at least you have/had a car. I have no private vehicle (Though I'm trying to get one) and I've been forced to do this for too long. It's completely annoying and shit having to do this on a daily basis.

I personally started losing inhibition thank the lord for that and I thus have less of a problem making females uncomfortable by my very own presence.

@AntiPain

i like it. i just sit there and listen to music and zone out. seen some funny stuff on there t00 like two black hobos fight, some guy high on heroin putting his head on some strangers lap, met some bum that said his dad owned universal studios, and some old mexican guy rub some girls leg and she elbowed him.

@acnescarcel

Now I need to buy noise cancelling headphones in addition to my court fees.

Well good luck because you will be taking a lot of public transport (train) in Japan.

@AsiaCel

Clean Tokyo trains with clean Tokyo people. And they're never late.

Will you have your mommygf whip out a strap on and have her way inside you once you ascend?

[IMMUNITY SPELL CARD]

@Juxtaposition6

Don't project onto me boyo.

sweet-mommy-gf-im-so-proud-of-you-anon-i-29256499.png

Getting hard already.
From my pic, not your trash lol.

@AntiPain

View attachment 58713

@acnescarcel

Now I need to buy noise cancelling headphones in addition to my court fees.

@AsiaCel

Clean Tokyo trains with clean Tokyo people. And they're never late.

@Juxtaposition6

Don't project onto me boyo.

sweet-mommy-gf-im-so-proud-of-you-anon-i-29256499.png

Getting hard already.
From my pic, not your trash lol.
[Theoretical]
She sez;
"Oh please please please, just this once!
i promise to be very gentle!"

What is your reaction?
Would you?
Tbh i would.

[Theoretical]
She sez;
"Oh please please please, just this once!
i promise to be very gentle!"

What is your reaction?
Would you?
Tbh i would.

She can put her fingers in my butt and that's it.

0B609D70 7FE5 4852 B680 D5DB990FEEAF

i walked past a couple kissing and hugging outside a restaurant earlier, they didn't pay much attention to me luckily but it did disgust me,
whenever you walk alone in public and you see a couple walking towards you. they always give you a smug expression or a sly smile like they think their better than you. makes me so fucking mad.

i walked past a couple kissing and hugging outside a restaurant earlier, they didn't pay much attention to me luckily but it did disgust me,
whenever you walk alone in public and you see a couple walking towards you. they always give you a smug expression or a sly smile like they think their better than you. makes me so fucking mad.

Yes I've noticed that as well.

That's why I don't like to look people in the eye ever when I walk the streets, especially couples.

I made a promise to myself I would never be like that with my waifu.

I hate those people so much.

Annoyed2

I agree. It's funny to see stacies get molested when you take the bus at night.

Foids literally stand instead of sitting next to me, that's how repulsive i am.

"I-it's okay anon, it's not shaped like the real thing..."

Cost me a nofap streak.

I hope you're happy!

Oh well at least I can make a thread about it now.

Public transport is absolute aids.
Get a car.

Cost me a nofap streak.

I hope you're happy!

Oh well at least I can make a thread about it now.
Life achievement: made someone jack off.