Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Public Service Announcement about ol Reclusemaxxer

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Guys...

@Master was the last of us to ban everyone’s little buddy recluse.

Due to semi constant whining from recluse and or his supporter/fans/friends at me to please unban him I actually went and asked our forum’s own Marcellus Wallace figure if he was at all ready to forgive recluse and let the little guy back into the warm embrace of the incels.is community to which I was met with an answer somewhat resembling: “Uhhh that’s a hell followed by a no Fat Link good buddy!” :feelshaha:

Sooo… :feelswhat:

I regret to inform you all that Reclusemaxxer’s fate is entirely up to the aforementioned @Master a.k.a “The Big Homie”, my co-admin, as well site engineer/programmer and literal owner and financial big Whig + paymaster of incels.is! :feelsclown:

So while I may clown around at times and do indeed have an awful amount of power here, to use a few pro wrestling analogies, one of which is outdated, I’m essentially like the Eric Biscoff to Master’s Ted Turner or another way to put it is, I’m like any number of Raw GM’s to Master’s Vince Mcmahon. :society:

Which pretty much means that my say is law until the big man steps up and says otherwise. :feelsugh:

So…

If you’re a hardcore fanboy of little buddy reclusemaxxer please pour your heart out to @Master in PM’s or in Ban Appeals for why you think the little guy deserves his 5 billionth chance but make extra sure that whenever your confused and or frightened minds might want to contact me about this issue instead I’d strongly advise you to consult the Pulp Fiction video excerpt I’m providing below for the only answer you will ever from now on get from me concerning this subject.

View: https://youtu.be/WUZqQEoC1Ig

Understood? :feelsUgh:

Well good!:feelsahh:

I hope Master doesn't capitulate

Why was he banned in the first place?

Keep him banned

He was extremely obnoxious and got temp banned on like 10 separate occasions and just continued fucking around and trolling with no improvement in his behavior

Keep him banned

He was extremely obnoxious and got temp banned on like 10 separate occasions and just continued fucking around and trolling with no improvement in his behavior
I do know that he was just posting water wet threads. I didn't know about his awful behaviour.

Keep him banned

Why was he banned in the first place?
I believe Master got tired of him making tons of utterly worthless posts in either ID or Lounge.

The little guy probably would still be here had only he been able to control himself and confine his nonsense to the Sewers. :feelscry:

I do know that he was just posting water wet threads. I didn't know about his awful behaviour.
He keeps making shitty threads in this other forum basedspace or something

He wasn't even an incel so i heard.

Ban all animal abusers irl

His origins are unknown to me.

He should post in sewers to get more live down there

Reclusemaxxer’s turds of wisdom make the forum stink.

Motherfucker filled my feed with a thousand trash posts. Keep him banned

He was most probably a bot. The only user Im 100 % certain wasnt organic

He was most probably a bot. The only user Im 100 % certain wasnt organic
I think he might just be mentally retarded because he is a mod on N-C-U

Give him another chance to be honest. I talk to him on other forums and he really misses being on here.

@Fat Link @Master

He seems like a troll.

The guy seemed liked an autistic truecel, but he was given many 2nd chances and did not improve his behavior

Guys...

@Master was the last of us to ban everyone’s little buddy recluse.

Due to semi constant whining from recluse and or his supporter/fans/friends at me to please unban him I actually went and asked our forum’s own Marcellus Wallace figure if he was at all ready to forgive recluse and let the little guy back into the warm embrace of the incels.is community to which I was met with an answer somewhat resembling: “Uhhh that’s a hell followed by a no Fat Link good buddy!” :feelshaha:

Sooo… :feelswhat:

I regret to inform you all that Reclusemaxxer’s fate is entirely up to the aforementioned @Master a.k.a “The Big Homie”, my co-admin, as well site engineer/programmer and literal owner and financial big Whig + paymaster of incels.is! :feelsclown:

So while I may clown around at times and do indeed have an awful amount of power here, to use a few pro wrestling analogies, one of which is outdated, I’m essentially like the Eric Biscoff to Master’s Ted Turner or another way to put it is, I’m like any number of Raw GM’s to Master’s Vince Mcmahon. :society:

Which pretty much means that my say is law until the big man steps up and says otherwise. :feelsugh:

So…

If you’re a hardcore fanboy of little buddy reclusemaxxer please pour your heart out to @Master in PM’s or in Ban Appeals for why you think the little guy deserves his 5 billionth chance but make extra sure that whenever your confused and or frightened minds might want to contact me about this issue instead I’d strongly advise you to consult the Pulp Fiction video excerpt I’m providing below for the only answer you will ever from now on get from me concerning this subject.

View: https://youtu.be/WUZqQEoC1Ig

Understood? :feelsUgh:

Well good!:feelsahh:

Thanks for the answer, buddy! He just kept asking me on .org to post a thread and to tag Master but I told him it’s weird for me to do that since you can reach out to Master yourself since he also posts on .org. Appreciate the answer, I will relay this message to him.

Wasn't it confirmed he's basically a fakecel troll?