Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Public school is hell for genetic inferior

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
As a guy who suffers from a fucked-up condition, let me tell you, public school was a goddamn hellhole from day one. Those motherfucking assholes with their freaking viking genetics always targeted me, slapping me, calling me every damn bad name in the book, and laughing at me for absolutely no fucking reason. It drives me batshit crazy.
I'll never forget the time when some thug, a fucking nigger, burned my damn ear with his goddamn cigarette at the bus station next to school. And what did he and his freaking nigger buddy do? They laughed their asses off because apparently my big, "funny" ears were their source of amusement. Can you believe that shit? Why the fuck did they choose me?
There were others right next to me, but nope, they just had to pick on the peaceful, innocent kid, didn't they? I just don't fucking get it. And you know who I blame? I blame my goddamn old man for this shit. He couldn't give two shits about me and forced me to stay in that godforsaken shithole. Why? Because that greedy, broke bastard wouldn't spend a cent to put me in a decent private school. I fucking hate him for it, I really fucking do. This shit is so fucking unfair for me.

burned my damn ear with his goddamn cigarette at the bus station next to school They laughed their asses off
you stayed still the whole time? no flight or fight ?

you stayed still the whole time? no flight or fight ?
dude was in 8th grade I was in 3rd, and he got a pocked knife, because he was the most dangerous thung in that school, so no.

For the record, the dude wasn't black, just a nigger lover dressed like a nigger, like this.

dude was in 8th grade I was in 3rd, and he got a pocked knife, because he was the most dangerous thung in that school, so no.
damn, something similar happened to me
tyrone thug used to put his gun in my stomach during class
:feelskek: