Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Public poll] Do you support eugenics?

• Yes, even if it includes myself.

• Yes, but it won't include me.

• No, I don't support eugenics of any shape.

Results are only viewable after voting.
KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
Trying to see how many SFcels support manipulating the gene pool.

I dont care about it at all tbh

I support genetic engineering. Does that count?

Yes Eugenics are BASED. This should be brutal and MUST be enforced on foid primarily

No
No

Categorically yes, even if it does not solve the problem of inceldom, it will reduce the number of sick children born.

I have been a childfree since I was 14, so if I am deprived of the right to reproduce (but not sex as such) I won't care.

@DarkStar @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29

maybe if my ancestors cared more about eugenics i wouldnt be such a short subhuman

5d4f7172a17eb2ec20df365eed1ed70a

Look at Jeremy Meeks' parents. Nothing special. Look at Francisco Lachowski's parents. Again, nothing special. Humanity would miss out on exceptional people even if they culled all the normal people. Eugenics are retarded.

Yes eugenics would remove traits females don't care to select out (they don't care If Chad is epileptic) or even traits foids find desirable like criminality, addiction and low IQ.

I support the total disintegration of the human race

I support the total propagation of CHVD species for the glory of the Holy 4th Reich