Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Public displays of affection should be banned

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i hate walking onto my college campus and seeing all these couples holding hands with each other, or going to the gym and seeing couples working out together. couples should be banned from holding hands, kissing, or even being near each other in public. I think social media should ban them if they post their relationship stuff on social media.

yesterday i was at a shop and i was doing ok until i saw some tall 6'6 white chad and his tall brunette GF with each other. Fucking hate that guy. He's despicable. fucking piece of shit human.

If you hold hands in public, for example, you need to be dismembered so you can't do it again.

Teenage love is too brutal

Work out at night like a hermit should.

kisses, hugs (male-female) shouldn't be allowed, sex in public isn't allowed, why kisses and hugs yes?

all foids should be either kept at home or brothel
they should not be allowed to walk in public harassing me with their provocative clothes
sexual segregation again now

Fortunately it’s so rare to see that in Germany

I am german, I can confirm. Most couples you see are probably already married.
Lucky you, I am FUCKIN tired of seeing couples everywhere especially where I work here in Canada, I swear to god, I would shoot them one day :feelsree:

I absolutely agree.

If only the Legion's methods of handling degenerates could be used IRL for punishing those who proudly display affection publicly. :feelsbadman:

Too bad it's seen as "too extreme." :soy::soy::soy: