Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pubic hair

Scum Juan

Scum Juan

Horny old man
Is it worth it cutting of you’re pubic hair knowing you’re not going to have sex?

I do. It makes my small cock looks less small when it’s not dwarfed by unkept hair. It is also cleaner imo because you sweat less.

It’s mostly just how I cope with being a small dick fuckwad.

I do. It makes my small cock looks less small when it’s not dwarfed by unkept hair. It is also cleaner imo because you sweat less.

Yes because it feels nicer when you touch it

I have a decent sized dong but also a huge pubic bush, in recent months i had desires to shave it so i could see my true dong power level when looking at mirror but then i always thought to myself that im probably never going to use it so why hassle.

I have a decent sized dong but also a huge pubic bush, in recent months i had desires to shave it so i could see my true power level of dong when looking at mirror but then i always think to myself that im probably never going to use it so why hassle.

It’s not hard to shave. Go in the shower and just shave with the grain (I use a disposable razor, no shaving cream). I sit in the shower anyways because depression always kicks in so I just sit and shave while I’m in there. If you have a good size dick you’ll notice a difference.

I dont shave anything so my pubes are as unkempt as my actual hair

I cut it a bit to allow ventilation

Don't do it. It itches. Great first thread btw.

Yes I cut it sometimes. I'm really hairy and when I cut it I can fap better and my dick looks bigger

No.

Hit puberty quite late + hair grows slow so it's not long tbh

Stopped years ago, but still trim so if I pee excess urine doesn't get in my hairs and smell it up.

Yes, pubic hair is disgusting.

Yes you should fucking trim it, for hygiene purposes. Unless having bacteria around ur dick is your kinda thing, I personally prefer to avoid risk of infection

These are some copes we go through without realizing it.

1. Cutting dick, ball and/or butt-hole pubes.
2. Wiping your ass after taking a shit.

These are just waste of time and energy.

I have never trimmed my balls.

Its cleaner than having a bush easier to clean and looks better not that anyone would see it tho

Strong first post you goddamned fucking weirdo freak!

Welcome home.

i do not like my pubes down there looks nasty to me. face pubes i can do without too

These are some copes we go through without realizing it.

1. Cutting dick, ball and/or butt-hole pubes.
2. Wiping your ass after taking a shit.

These are just waste of time and energy.

JFL at ass wipers.

I shaved today. Dick looks bigger

I do cause sometimes my hair gets too long and gets strangled in my foreskin (I'm dicklet)

I shaved today. Dick looks bigger
I think that is true. I mean, dick is the same, but there is a perception of gaining a few inches
Strong first post you goddamned fucking weirdo freak!

Welcome home.
Feels nice been here!
Yes you should fucking trim it, for hygiene purposes. Unless having bacteria around ur dick is your kinda thing, I personally prefer to avoid risk of infection
Precisely hair is there for no bacterias and no irritation appears in you’re dick. Cutting it off is only for esthetic and, since no one is gonna see it... it is true it fells more comfortable and clean, but I don’t see a reason for doing it unless you’re a chad fucking three girls a day

Last edited:
i do it every so often as it makes my small cock look bigger .

My pubic hair looks like a midnight jungle