Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Puberty ruined my looks

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I looked white and non-Arab before puberty. My nose wasn’t big as fuck, my eyebrows weren’t bushy, I didn’t Have a short philtrum (the cleft above the mouth and beneath the nose), I didn’t have lips that covered my teeth when I smiled

I looked normal before puberty, like a completely different person. I began puberty at 11 and began to look worse but at 11/12 I still looked ok, but early teens was when I was officially ugly and way worse later on

Then I began aging like milk at age 19 and up.

Puberty is when we become reproductively viable and began fucking by the end of puberty. I was scared of puberty and saw it make me unusually hairy for an 11 year old and younger kids at elementary school teased me for it

I still looked ok at 11/12 but after that? Holy shit

I look so bad women prolly would rather molest my kid self than me:feelsrope:

I didn't know you're Arab. Puberty also ruined my looks terribly. I didn't have acne (inherited it from my mother, but my dad never had acne) and my skin was clear, but then my new teeth were crooked (thanks dad), my jaw and chin turned out to be subhuman (thanks dad) and there was severe malformations on my genitals which I had to do another surgery at 15 (the previous 2 were done before puberty, my dad had the same issues, thanks dad)

I looked white and non-Arab before puberty. My nose wasn’t big as fuck, my eyebrows weren’t bushy, I didn’t Have a short philtrum (the cleft above the mouth and beneath the nose), I didn’t have lips that covered my teeth when I smiled

I looked normal before puberty, like a completely different person. I began puberty at 11 and began to look worse but at 11/12 I still looked ok, but early teens was when I was officially ugly and way worse later on

Puberty is when we become reproductively viable and began fucking by the end of puberty. I was scared of puberty and saw it make me unusually hairy for an 11 year old and younger kids at elementary school teased me for it

You deserved it

Puberty ruined me. I wasn't that ugly as a kid (I was also fairly tall for my age). But puberty left me with pimply skin, a subhuman jawline and a big kike nose. :feelsrope:

I already looked bad before puberty :blackpill:

same, my nose got deformed at puberty

Now when I look at my childhood pictures, I realize I was already kinda ugly even then. But ofc, I looked better still.

Puberty gave me more masculine features, thick eyebrows and a more projected jaw, but on the other hand, pimples came, they weren't many, but sometimes they inflamed.

I would say i was a 7/10 face, the real problem was and is my height, with 16 years old, i was 163cm, by this, i was constantly rejected by females, such as "you're not that ugly, you're just short", "I only like men over X height" and things like that. :blackpill:

Thanks to that I developed a complex of not being able to talk to girls, I hate puberty.

Today i am 171 cm.

I was obese before puberty so I don't know if I looked better

Puberty ruined me. I wasn't that ugly as a kid (I was also fairly tall for my age). But puberty left me with pimply skin, a subhuman jawline and a big kike nose. :feelsrope:
I didn't know you're Arab. Puberty also ruined my looks terribly. I didn't have acne (inherited it from my mother, but my dad never had acne) and my skin was clear, but then my new teeth were crooked (thanks dad), my jaw and chin turned out to be subhuman (thanks dad) and there was severe malformations on my genitals which I had to do another surgery at 15 (the previous 2 were done before puberty, my dad had the same issues, thanks dad)
A lot of my bad genetics prolly came from my dad. My mom came from a Palestinian Christian family. Palestinian Christians often have whiter facial structures due to crusade ancestors while Palestinian Muslims look more Semitic and my dad grew up muslim

My siblings looked normal but they are NT and autists are more likely to look ugly and older dads are more likely to birth ugly or autistic kids

Puberty gave me more masculine features, thick eyebrows and a more projected jaw, but on the other hand, pimples came, they weren't many, but sometimes they inflamed.

I would say i was a 7/10 face, the real problem was and is my height, with 16 years old, i was 163cm, by this, i was constantly rejected by females, such as "you're not that ugly, you're just short", "I only like men over X height" and things like that. :blackpill:

Thanks to that I developed a complex of not being able to talk to girls, I hate puberty.

Today i am 171 cm.
Yeah height determines a lot of shit

A lot of my bad genetics prolly came from my dad. My mom came from a Palestinian Christian family. Palestinian Christians often have whiter facial structures due to crusade ancestors while Palestinian Muslims look more Semitic and my dad grew up muslim

My siblings looked normal but they are NT and autists are more likely to look ugly and older dads are more likely to birth ugly or autistic kids

I feel a little of your pain, my grandfather on my father's side is a syrian-lebanese who migrated to here in the 1980s, he doesn't look much like an arab, he has white features and light eyes, but my cousins.. They look like pajeets.

Le puberty monster strikes again
Stark

Can relate, puberty destroyed me. I’d have been a high tier normie/normie at the very least but ofc puberty said otherwise.

:dafuckfeels:. The most ironic thing about my situation is the fact that my dad recently admitted to me that he was basically an incel until he was 21.
He told the he had absolutely zero hope about getting into a relationship (given his facial features, he just got lucky). Another enraging fact is that my parents expected me to be this middle-school/high-school Chad that all girls talk about. The delusion is real for both my parents.:feelsseriously:

:dafuckfeels:. The most ironic thing about my situation is the fact that my dad recently admitted to me that he was basically an incel until he was 21.
He told the he had absolutely zero hope about getting into a relationship (given his facial features, he just got lucky). Another enraging fact is that my parents expected me to be this middle-school/high-school Chad that all girls talk about. The delusion is real for both my parents.:feelsseriously:
some people in my extended people are chronically single and like 40 years old and one is 70 and the other is prolly a middle aged virgin

inceldom runs in my family

some people in my extended people are chronically single and like 40 years old and one is 70 and the other is prolly a middle aged virgin

inceldom runs in my family
The craziest thing about this is that, again, they expecto you this Chad that all girls talk about when you inherit their subhuman genetics.
And they get mad when you don't. :reeeeee:

The craziest thing about this is that, again, they expecto you this Chad that all girls talk about when you inherit their subhuman genetics.
And they get mad when you don't. :reeeeee:
my parents already know im incel

Puberty made me stop growing at 5'4 :feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Puberty either makes you or destroys you.

my skin got really fucked up around puberty