Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Puberty ruined me

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
I was decent looking when I was 15, but as I grew older my face completely looks ogre, I keep growing facial hair every two days and need to shave (women prefer clean shaven), my nose just got exponentially bigger and my face is completely ruined.

Fuck Indian genetics. I hate life man. I look like a fucking bird with my massive nose. Also, it’s not done growing cuz my dads nose is even bigger. I’m only going to keep gettin uglier and uglier. It’s truly over me.

What's your height?

Your dad's nose being bigger doesn't mean yours will keep growing. How old are you? :ping:

I was decent looking when I was 15, but as I grew older my face completely looks ogre, I keep growing facial hair every two days and need to shave (women prefer clean shaven), my nose just got exponentially bigger and my face is completely ruined.

Fuck Indian genetics. I hate life man. I look like a fucking bird with my massive nose. Also, it’s not done growing cuz my dads nose is even bigger. I’m only going to keep gettin uglier and uglier. It’s truly over me.
Ok GrAYcel

exact stats as me

nope your bone will never change now ,it's over .when you hit 19/20 your skull remain the same for the rest of your life
Brutal. My dad has outward gonials tho, but mine are inward, why is this the case? Maybe it’s cuz my birthgiver?

Brutal. My dad has outward gonials tho, but mine are inward, why is this the case? Maybe it’s cuz my birthgiver?
probably your mother has something to do with the jaw .anyway your skull is now permanent and there's nothing that will change only by surgery

probably your mother has something to do with the jaw .anyway your skull is now permanent and there's nothing that will change only by surgery
Surgery is a meme tbh. Look at James sapphire. I’m just rotting in my bed all day and going to the gym. I’ve given up on life.

I’m just rotting in my bed all day and going to the gym. I’ve given up on life.
don't go to gym , there's nothing to change and you don't have anything to do with big muscles and hypertrophy .
gym will give you false hope and make your journey to accept the blackpill even harder . i have been in the incelospere for two years and gymcels are the most ones to spread the hope propaganda

don't go to gym , there's nothing to change and you don't have anything to do with big muscles and hypertrophy .
gym will give you false hope and make your journey to accept the blackpill even harder . i have been in the incelospere for two years and gymcels are the most ones to spread the hope propaganda
I go the boxing gym, barely any foids here to give me false hope. All I do is box and lift

barely any foids here to give me false hope
foids aren't what give you hope , once you see improvments in your body you will think that you're good enough but you're not .no foid is chasing a muscular manlet

foids aren't what give you hope , once you see improvments in your body you will think that you're good enough but you're not .no foid is chasing a muscular manlet

He's not a Manlet, Manlet = 5'4 and shorter, 5'3 is probably a better definition.

My nose became way bigger from age 16

I hate this curry nose

My nose used to be so compact and sharp

That's the average American (Zoomer!) height, not a bad height in India.
It’s slightly before average where I am. My race is what really kills me IMO. Being Indian is a walking death sentence, especially in my campus, which has a bad reputation for Indians.

Who tf said I wanted to be muscular? Physique wise all I want is a decent athletic physique which fills my shirts (size small). That’s all. I’m mainly training to be a boxer.

My nose became way bigger from age 16

I hate this curry nose

My nose used to be so compact and sharp
Being curry is a death sentence. Do you live in the west?

He's not a Manlet, Manlet = 5'4 and shorter, 5'3 is probably a better definition.
most girls rn are 5'6" or 5'7" . if you're at the same height of a girl then you're a manlet . and please stop dismissing height theories just because you are 6'2" .

most girls rn are 5'6" or 5'7" . if you're at the same height of a girl then you're a manlet . and please stop dismissing height theories just because you are 6'2" .
I legit go to a party school. This is overblown nonsense. Most foids here are 5’5” and below. I go out everyday to eat at the dinning hall and go to boxing gym. With AF1s I’m 5’9.5” and I don’t feel that short at all. It’s mostly race and my nose which kill me. I look like an ogre cuz of it.

Being curry is a death sentence. Do you live in the west?
Yes i live in the west

I used to have a Peter pan tier compact nose, then i turned 16. The nose never stops growing, a big nose is a subhuman trait.

I'm the opposite I looked like a gobli before now I look a bit better
You are over 6ft in a shithole 3rd world country, Chadpreet tbh

Fakecel curries everywhere @Zer0/∞

I legit go to a party school. This is overblown nonsense. Most foids here are 5’5” and below. I go out everyday to eat at the dinning hall and go to boxing gym. With AF1s I’m 5’9.5” and I don’t feel that short at all. It’s mostly race and my nose which kill me. I look like an ogre cuz of it.
How do i ascend as a 6'2 19yr old curry in the west? . I am a neet