Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Puberty made me an incel!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I know when I was pre puberty I was liked by many people and even girls liked me. Older people said that when I'm older foids will run after me and shit like that. Even had a couple of foids who wanted to kiss me back then(I didnt do it since I was 11 and didnt know about all that sex and kissing and found it weird).
And know I'm friendless KHHV and not even relatives want to see me. Nobody likes me and foids are disgusted by me. Looks determin everything. Your happines, status and confidence are all from people admiring your looks mostly. So yeah Puberty made me want to rope tbh.

I hope this aint bragging because I dont want to get banned.

Girls have never experessed any interest in me but I wasn’t a bad looking kid. Certainly not bad looking enough to stay a virgin for life.

Puberty fucked everything up. :feelsrope:

It wasn't made you incel,you born this way

Your genetics are predetermined in the womb boyo. We simply just got slammed with inferior genetics.

Since I hit puberty, my nose has become really big. I hate it.

same bro it never began for us nosecels
Well, at least we can do a nose surgery. My two sisters did that a year ago in Turkey and it's really amazing how much better you can look with a good nose. If I have enough money I will do it.

Well, at least we can do a nose surgery. My two sisters did that a year ago in Turkey and it's really amazing how much better you can look with a good nose. If I have enough money I will do it.
same bro

Idk what you guys are talking about but my parents, grandparents and aunt says I’m good looking ever since I hit puberty :feelsokman:

Puberty grew the fuck out of my nose and midface. Fuck testosterone and HGH.

When I was 11, I remember sitting in a bus driving to school and next to me there was an older girl and she said to her friend that I was good looking for my age. This was the last time I was complimented on my looks by a non-family related person.
My puberty made my face go from wide and compact to long and narrow. On top of that, I got severe acne and a hourglass body.
Every classmate mogged me more and more with each year passing.

Puberty grew the fuck out of my nose and midface. Fuck testosterone and HGH.
same bro
When I was 11, I remember sitting in a bus driving to school and next to me there was an older girl and she said to her friend that I was good looking for my age. This was the last time I was complimented on my looks by a non-family related person.
My puberty made my face go from wide and compact to long and narrow. On top of that, I got severe acne and a hourglass body.
Every classmate mogged me more and more with each year passing.
puberty = Sui Fuel

Sorry but that is the biggest beta shit I ever heard. I try to act in every situation like a strong man and not like an innoncent baby.

The whole point is about wanting to be treated like an innocent baby.

Preferably by a mommygf.

It's good for all social situations though.

The whole point is about wanting to be treated like an innocent baby.

Preferably by a mommygf.

It's good for all social situations though.

You think milfs prefer boylike men? I look like a boy so I should get laid multiple times. Was never the case..

You think milfs prefer boylike men? I look like a boy so I should get laid multiple times. Was never the case..

Strategy for Asian women.

I know when I was pre puberty I was liked by many people and even girls liked me. Older people said that when I'm older foids will run after me and shit like that. Even had a couple of foids who wanted to kiss me back then(I didnt do it since I was 11 and didnt know about all that sex and kissing and found it weird).
And know I'm friendless KHHV and not even relatives want to see me. Nobody likes me and foids are disgusted by me. Looks determin everything. Your happines, status and confidence are all from people admiring your looks mostly. So yeah Puberty made me want to rope tbh.

I hope this aint bragging because I dont want to get banned.
its not bragging since ur subhuman now
yes nose can make or break a face.

I was always bottom percentile in my whole life. Looking at me as a 5 year old, 8 year old, 11 year old.. doesnt matter you could just tell this kid is bottom tier and will always be bottom tier.. manlet framelet bug eyes fivehead, neurological disorder, bullied at school and at home by dad where being NT was a crime. Had to conduct myself like a future politician or else I’d get beat with a belt. Yeahhhhhhh.. not only was I born to be alone, but I was also nurtured to be alone..

The puberty came around, fixed nothing, and made me bald.