Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PUAs on Suicide Watch,Indian and Asian men ''harassing women''

Copingtillidie

Copingtillidie

CopingHardCel
★★★

Stacy reaction:
LET'S TRAP THESE THIRSTY BOYS!

Chad bf,lol

Just approach women,bro!

asking a girl out as a non chad=targeting. approaching a girl as chad=taking initiative

Blackpill:
Prey eyes

As a curry, this is why I don't approachmaxx anymore. Thanks to curries just becoming an overall meme with the "Bobs and Vagne" shit, I would just come across as another disgusting based creature. Fuck that meme and fuck being a curry :feelsbadman:

asian? Like chinese looking asian?

I've never seen an asian guy approach a woman in my entire life.

Life fuel. This can be used to blackpill people en masse and tell them no pick up line/rehearsal can trump the power of looks
asian? Like chinese looking asian?

I've never seen an asian guy approach a woman in my entire life.
Perhaps he went to cuckdit and get told to approach women

Why so many curries are into PUAs? Damn. I guess almost all PUAs live on money from curries and rice.

A curry asked me out oh he must be involved in human trafficking. Man foids are dumb

literally being offended by people liking you wtf
LITERALLY FRAME LONELY PUAS OF THESE CRIMES WTF. BEING A MALE IN 2019 IS PROBABLY ILLEGAL BY NEXT MONTH

the existence of ugly men and ethnics is a horrific crime in the eyes of femoids

Why so many curries are into PUAs? Damn. I guess almost all PUAs live on money from curries and rice.
There are more curries blackpilled than any other racial group. But you have to admit that rampant non-consent low inhib idea we curries carry in our mind comes as a big cultural shock. Back in curry land we can get a foid to the wedding ceremony on gunpoint. But in the west these feminist cunts fight back and doesn't let us dick them down in peace.

Why don't Asians and Indians call out these white women for their racism? It's literally the one weapon that you have in this cucked society, and you don't use it.

Why don't Asians and Indians call out these white women for their racism? It's literally the one weapon that you have in this cucked society, and you don't use it.
Why do asians and curries even come to the west anymore.

Chad would just say: "Hey, four-eyes, dtf?"

Things really have changed a lot since I was young.

Back in the 90s and early to mid 2000s if a woman was approached like this, her reaction would have simply been "EW! these two ugly creepers tried to talk to me with these cheesy pickup lines, gross!" and that would have been it.

Now it's "Two evil men targeted me and harassed me...so I'm starting a campaign to increase security, increase surveillance, and push for a hyper-authoritarian police state so that men who are guilty of approaching a woman while being ugly (or just not good looking) are charged with multiple felonies and spend years behind bars getting beaten and raped by actual hardened criminals."

Also notice how she doesn't quote anything specific these two guys said. If they said something genuinely super offensive she would have included it for sure.

But I guess the silver lining here is that things like this are good ammo to use against the pro-pua and "muh low inhib" crowds.

Last edited:
So basically a non white/non Chad approached her and she felt threatened for her life?
they're way too low on the oppression pole to do that

There are more curries blackpilled than any other racial group. But you have to admit that rampant non-consent low inhib idea we curries carry in our mind comes as a big cultural shock. Back in curry land we can get a foid to the wedding ceremony on gunpoint. But in the west these feminist cunts fight back and doesn't let us dick them down in peace.

True.

Things really have changed a lot since I was young.

Back in the 90s and early to mid 2000s if a woman was approached like this, her reaction would have simply been "EW! these two ugly creepers tried to talk to me with these cheesy pickup lines, gross!" and that would have been it.

Now it's "Two evil men targeted me and harassed me...so I'm starting a campaign to increase security, increase surveillance, and push for a hyper-authoritarian police state so that men who are guilty of approaching a woman while being ugly (or just not good looking) are charged with multiple felonies and spend years behind bars getting beaten and raped by actual hardened criminals."

Also notice how she doesn't quote anything specific these two guys said. If they said something genuinely super offensive she would have included it for sure.

But I guess the silver lining here is that things like this are good ammo to use against the pro-pua and "muh low inhib" crowds.
All the stupid bitch had to say was. "Leave me alone. Go away" i bet she was entertaining them and giggling while shocked and paranoid on the inside.

Stupid cunt is on a crusade.

Fuck cucks
Fuck wk
Fuck the west
Fuck stupid over ego foids.
So basically a non white/non Chad approached her and she felt threatened for her life?

they're way too low on the oppression pole to do that
Basically yes

That picture of the Chad and Stacy really infuriates me because there’s not even a chance that we can get the ugliest foid in the world. Yet, he has a Stacy.

As a curry, this is why I don't approachmaxx anymore. Thanks to curries just becoming an overall meme with the "Bobs and Vagne" shit, I would just come across as another disgusting based creature. Fuck that meme and fuck being a curry :feelsbadman:
Yeh it’s def not a good idea. I haven’t approached and I guess this is one reason. But I’ve always been high inhib
LITERALLY FRAME LONELY PUAS OF THESE CRIMES WTF. BEING A MALE IN 2019 IS PROBABLY ILLEGAL BY NEXT MONTH
Women have to find things to complain about cuz they have it that good
No one will take us seriously or consider us oppressed since they both make good money in the west. Anyways it’s from our own women too. But white whores need to stfu too

"Just have confidence, br000" :soy::soy::soy:

approaching woman as a non chad is human sex trafficking now

Didn't watch the foid, but good choice of profile pic with the purple frog bro

Just another day in Canuckistan

I have nothing against jews but.... she looks like a jew. The memes. :feelshaha:

JFL at curries approaching.

Canada soy

I hope curries and asians are more incensed at being targeted for being men with desires than white men have been . . . But according to this forum, curries and asians are too low T.

"Just be confident and approach women bro!" I remember reading this post years ago before I was even blackpilled and wondered why females were so upset at this guy when I watched countless of videos on Youtube of guys doing the same and not getting reddit threads about them

Racism against Asian and Indian men is socially acceptable among self-proclaimed "progressives." Not much we can do, we have no powerful organizations like the NAACP, La Raza, ADL, etc. to help our race. And the Asian and Indian "student organizations" are feminist as fuck and don't give a fuck about the struggles men go through.

One card Indian guys could play is the Muslim card, even if you're not actually one. If you're a Hindu currycel, just LARP as a Muslim currycel and accuse the white foid of "Islamophobia." The liberal swine who run the universities will have to at least pretend to take you seriously. Best case scenario, the foid becomes the target of a SJW lynch mob and gets rekt by her own kind. Karma's a bitch.

She dresses like a literal slut, but only for Chad.

She actually thinks some dorky PUA is trying to lure her into sex trafficking? What a paranoid cunt

LMAOOOOOOOOOO PUAtards getting told to GTFO.

Last edited:
Racism against Asian and Indian men is socially acceptable among self-proclaimed "progressives." Not much we can do, we have no powerful organizations like the NAACP, La Raza, ADL, etc. to help our race. And the Asian and Indian "student organizations" are feminist as fuck and don't give a fuck about the struggles men go through.

One card Indian guys could play is the Muslim card, even if you're not actually one. If you're a Hindu currycel, just LARP as a Muslim currycel and accuse the white foid of "Islamophobia." The liberal swine who run the universities will have to at least pretend to take you seriously. Best case scenario, the foid becomes the target of a SJW lynch mob and gets rekt by her own kind. Karma's a bitch.

Why do white leftists drink black and muslim cum like it's the fountain of youth but hate on asian and indian men so much?

I have a theory that almost all white leftists are gay and just want some daddy dom to fuck them in the ass, hence the black / muslim worship.

I have a theory that almost all white leftists are gay and just want some daddy dom to fuck them in the ass, hence the black / muslim worship.
Most white leftists are women. I would say a good 70-80 percent. Maybe more.

Faggot Indians like this need to kill themselves :feelsree:

They give the rest of us a shit name! Fuck them to hell :reeeeee:

Why do these motherfuckers do this? Damn. They have no self awareness. Every one thinks we all curries are some desperate thirsty pathetic pieces of shit.

Faggot Indians like this need to kill themselves :feelsree:

They give the rest of us a shit name! Fuck them to hell :reeeeee:
Why do these motherfuckers do this? Damn. They have no self awareness. Every one thinks we all curries are some desperate thirsty pathetic pieces of shit.

FOB ethnics are legit partially to blame for the plight of western born ethnics.

For example, in my opinion all of the cringey behavior foids attribute to indian men is due to the behaviour of indians who have immigrated to western countries. I mean just look at those fucking PUA videos, you'll notice that while the indians with a western accent are just averagely embarrassing PUAs, the ones with indian accents seem to go above and beyond... to the point where I have to pause the videos from second hand embarrassment.

It's still overwhelmingly LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS that matter, but it doesn't help your chances that before you even open your damn mouth, that's the sort of people foids are thinking of when they see you.

Before someone accuses me of racism, I am a brown ethnic myself.

They didn't hold frame.

I honestly think they do this cause they're bluepilled as fuck. They have no regard to their ugliness and based behavior so they just run around like animals and then think it's racist when foids (even of their own race) avoid them like the plague. Too many of them were probably babied by their moms and think deserve nothing but the best since they've immigrated to the West.

They also have this idea that white women will sleep with anyone, when in fact All women will only sleep with Chad. They're doomed to suffer and it's a rude Awakening when they realize no one fucking wants them. But the depths they go to try and get laid are way off base and it completely ruins it for all others.

I honestly think they do this cause they're bluepilled as fuck. They have no regard to their ugliness and based behavior so they just run around like animals and then think it's racist when foids (even of their own race) avoid them like the plague. Too many of them were probably babied by their moms and think deserve nothing but the best since they've immigrated to the West.

They also have this idea that white women will sleep with anyone, when in fact All women will only sleep with Chad. They're doomed to suffer and it's a rude Awakening when they realize no one fucking wants them. But the depths they go to try and get laid are way off base and it completely ruins it for all others.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
FOB ethnics are legit partially to blame for the plight of western born ethnics.

For example, in my opinion all of the cringey behavior foids attribute to indian men is due to the behaviour of indians who have immigrated to western countries. I mean just look at those fucking PUA videos, you'll notice that while the indians with a western accent are just averagely embarrassing PUAs, the ones with indian accents seem to go above and beyond... to the point where I have to pause the videos from second hand embarrassment.

It's still overwhelmingly LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS that matter, but it doesn't help your chances that before you even open your damn mouth, that's the sort of people foids are thinking of when they see you.

Before someone accuses me of racism, I am a brown ethnic myself.

This is exactly why I catfish curries on okcupid using my landwhale account.