Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PUAhate the day ER went ER

only the ugly can be incel
★★★

Download 1

Download

GSDF

manic786 was spot on EVERYTHING. before 14, nobody knew what an incel was. even people on 4chan didnt know.
lookism/redpill/blackpill was on obscure forums like puahate.
also lol'd at how they tried to pin it on face

PUAHate Purifier Animals

PUAHate Purifier GTFO

I'm really curious to see all of ER's posts tbh.

I was there. Pretty nostalgic.

I wonder what colez is up to nowadays.

>go sodini

I don't even remember that shooting.

I was there. Pretty nostalgic.

I wonder what colez is up to nowadays.
I browsed puahate a few times when it was linked on misc every now and then but i was gymcelling
wish i was blackpilled earlier

didnt post on GOAT incel forum ever when I had the chance
never even began

That is a rather fascinating glimpse into the short-lived timespan between Elliot becoming infamous, and that site getting shut down.

Thanks for sharing.

That is a rather fascinating glimpse into the short-lived timespan between Elliot becoming infamous, and that site getting shut down.

Thanks for sharing.

wish i had seen it when it was up, i wonder what kind of threads they had

by the way did those people really get investigated and blacklisted by the FBI? I mean it’s their fault they had a sociopath on their website (PBUH) that’s like a christian site where some goes crazy fundamentalist and kills ppl and then they blame and prosecute the christians there for saying sinners should be punished or whatever even if they had no real link to the crime

there’s also so many sites online with dark humor, they must know when it’s a joke and when users are actually seriously discussing a crime

I wish I could have met ER on those forums before he went ER.

'narrow skull conspiracy' lmao, what an og username. incels are far less creative nowadays.

Manic was a little snitch bitch.
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 111706 PM

He's right about the blackpill spreading, but he doesn't even know what incitement is. I hope he's not the one who scared the puahate site owner to shut it down.
Screen Shot 2018 11 05 at 111957 PM

Over for ER before it began.

Amwf caused him to go er
OCSYLkc

guy with arabic avi = high iq theory confirmed

nvm he was a snitch

I browsed puahate a few times when it was linked on misc every now and then but i was gymcelling
wish i was blackpilled earlier

didnt post on GOAT incel forum ever when I had the chance
never even began
I assume you quit gym-celing or did you scale back your workouts realising the pain and risk of injury wasn't worth it- i.e. no sex at the end of your efforts?

I was a puahate OG and a lot of the stuff got reposted on sluthate, lookism, love-shy* (*avoid that soyboy forum) by the same members.

Puahate was still discussing the legitimacy of pua as recently as 2013-2014, so it wasn't as redpill as the alumni think.

Puahate was still discussing the legitimacy of pua as recently as 2013-2014, so it wasn't as redpill as the alumni think.
I agree. We're a lot more blackpilled now than anything I've seen before.

Not to mention we are having an effect in the real-world, with normies turning against feminism, LGBT, refugees welcome, transsexuals and even doing catfish experiments, no seriously.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...e-Tinder-send-vile-sexual-messages-women.html

So its ok when the normies are doing it, but the incels....:rolleyes:
In a few years the normies will be talking about the things we're talking about now, and we'll be on some even higher level blackpills by then. Normies are always late to the party.

In a few years the normies will be talking about the things we're talking about now, and we'll be on some even higher level blackpills by then. Normies are always late to the party.
This is the one time in life where for once, I'm ahead of the curve
tumblr_orto23e2fv1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

PUAhate shouldn't have shut down. Fuck what soyboys think. Legally, there's no case for shutting down the forum just because someone who used their forum went ER. If that's the case, Reddit should have been shut down long ago, especially given the diversity of content they host.

This is a historical document.

R.I.P. St. Elliot. You put us on the map whether for good or for bad.

This is a historical document.

R.I.P. St. Elliot. You put us on the map whether for good or for bad.

100 years from now, future incels will look back at those posts in awe. Actually, hopefully in 100 years the West will have collapsed, foids will be sex slaves and cucks would be exterminated.

100 years from now, future incels will look back at those posts in awe. Actually, hopefully in 100 years the West will have collapsed, foids will be sex slaves and cucks would be exterminated.
I can only envision a totalitarian feminist dictatorship in 100 years tbh. :feelsbadman:

I can only envision a totalitarian feminist dictatorship in 100 years tbh. :feelsbadman:

Even by current trends, the West is declining. Falling birth rates, shrinking economies, gender and race relations at an all-time low, and an increasingly extreme political atmosphere. All recipe for disaster. The fact that millions of unassimilable immigrants, many of them from blackpilled cultures hostile to the West, are being imported in to reverse economical decline simply is the cherry on the cake. On top of this, the West has so many enemies, Russia, China, ISIS, Iran, North Korea, etc. All of these are trying to further destabilize the West and will come like sharks tasting blood once Western nations weaken enough.

Global Warming is also wreaking havoc across the world, and the West will be forced to take in even more refugees because of its role in brazenly polluting the world and incessant warmongering. Even better, almost all of these refugees will come will come from low-IQ average populations, and will put even greater strain on Western nations. By 2100, there will be almost 5 billion Africans, and by sheer numbers alone they could smash the West in a tidal wave of immigration.

Western Civilization will invariably implode in a Yugoslavia-style collapse sooner or later, and in the harsh aftermath of this civilizational collapse, women will find themselves reduced to slavery once more.

I was already lurking puahate just before ER, but damn it took sluthate, r/incels and this forum for me to accept the blackpill.

Western Civilization will invariably implode in a Yugoslavia-style collapse sooner or later, and in the harsh aftermath of this civilizational collapse, women will find themselves reduced to slavery once more.
High iq.

I assume you quit gym-celing or did you scale back your workouts realising the pain and risk of injury wasn't worth it- i.e. no sex at the end of your efforts?

I was a puahate OG and a lot of the stuff got reposted on sluthate, lookism, love-shy* (*avoid that soyboy forum) by the same members.

Yes I've quit gymcelling after getting fully blackpilled
I used to think if I selfimproved and socialized enough I'd find some foid who'd look past my poor looks. I used to gymcel so religiously
6 days a week

Puahate was still discussing the legitimacy of pua as recently as 2013-2014, so it wasn't as redpill as the alumni think
Discussing if PUA worked for normie looks or the benchmark in looks where PUA tactics / approaching works is not bluepilled.
the feel and look I get from puahate is that it's was more incel forum than this one. Even if it didnt have incel name or didnt claim to be incel forum, incel density was definitely higher.

People who tried PUA but miserably failed are much more likely to be incel than generic women haters you often see on this forum. And naturally, the discussions on puahate were much more looks-oriented.

On top of that, since it was more fringe/compact forum, the median post quality was higher. From what I remember even their trolls didnt spam the forum with 1 word posts.

manic was spot on about everything, ER indeed put incels on the map but I dont think it benefited the community. The whole "incels = misogynistic manosphere" became self-fulling prophecy. Generic women haters who heard that on TV and went "wait, I hate women too" when they didnt even know what incel stands for.
These people claim to be blackpilled and but they don't bring anything to table other than women hate.
They don't believe in lookism
They dont believe that looks are the biggest driving factor behind inceldom.
They try to make inceldom general, majority of men's problem. In their mind, 70% of men are incels-in-denial.
When puahate community was more fringe / underground community. filled with sub5 dudes who had to learn at first hand how PUA doesnt work when you don't have the looks.

Women hate is obviously natural when you acknowledge women nature but isn't main pillar of blackpill. You arent blackpilled if you dont acknowledge genetic determinism. The lowest common denominator on puahate was inability to attract women, whereas on this forum it's women hate. That's also why I often try to find arcihives of puahate pages or read invisible's old posts on lookism and spend less time here. Nowadays I log-in to respond to tags/PMs.

So you talked with Elliot Rodger @FACEandLMS. I guess you're kind of a legend now.

Saint Elliot really was the catalyst that set all of this off, his sacrifice will be remembered, now and forever.

>go sodini

I don't even remember that shooting.

Sodini was the OG incel/loveshy/true forced loneliness (stop me if I am being too OG) lone shooter. 100% loneliness or not getting his john thomas sucked = sent him over the edge.

He burst into an LA Fitness studio packed full of spandex cunts, turned off the lights and opened fire taking out 3 bacon sandwiches (3 confirmed kills) and injuring 9 other people with 2 semi-automatic glock pistols (think Counterstrike) and a .45 Colt Revolver.
52 shots and only 3 kills (4 including bullet to the head suicide).

Also for extra points who remembers the gunwitch attempted murder due to rejecting his pua advances?

Russia, China, ISIS, Iran, North Korea, etc
Russia isn't an "enemy of the west", but the West is an enemy of Russia.
The same is true for Iran, North Korea, and (imho) China.

(((America))) wants to keep the US-led world order alive, and in order to do that they try to stop any possible alternative from surfacing.
That's what the propaganda and military aggression against Russia and China is all about.
ISIS is another story. It's not an enemy of the west, but a tool of the west, used to destabilize islamic countries for Israel.

As for the rest, ok post.

and in the harsh aftermath of this civilizational collapse, women will find themselves reduced to slavery once more
The sad thing is the people who caused this won't live to see it. At least their descendants will.

I wish I was there.
lol @ "go sodini"

I wonder if ER knew he would become so influential.

I don't get it. Even there people called him unattractive. How? He is very good looking. I should be a -1/10 if he is considered unattractiv :feelsrope:

I don't get it. Even there people called him unattractive. How? He is very good looking. I should be a -1/10 if he is considered unattractiv :feelsrope:
He is average man. He isnt ugly but isnt GL either.

OFC he is (was) far from truecel tier, he was a standardcel, locationcel and mentalcel.

He is average man. He isnt ugly but isnt GL either.

OFC he is (was) far from truecel tier, he was a standardcel, locationcel and mentalcel.
they dont know shit

ER was never "good looking".

His face: 5/10
Height: claimed to be 5'9'' but no way in the hell he is 5'9''. he looks like 5'7'', he was a MANLET
Frame: resembled @itsOVER 's
Race: killer; asian. not wanted by even his own race

his overall package was sub5 for sure. now was he delusional and expected hottie gfs ?
yes
if he lowered his standards to 2/10s, could he have had a gf ? maybe

but he WAS a sub5 hands down.
especially where he lived, college town Isla Vista / California

another meme: he was rich
he was maybe rich compared to your broke ass in eastern europe
he lived in Isla Vista where median house is worth 500k. also his dad was broke af during that time. he lived in university dormitory.

Honestly if it wasn’t for saint elliot I probably would never know about the blackpill.

Honestly if it wasn’t for saint elliot I probably would never know about the blackpill.
And he wasn't even blackpilled.

they dont know shit
his overall package was sub5 for sure. now was he delusional and expected hottie gfs ?
yes
if he lowered his standards to 2/10s, could he have had a gf ? maybe

but he WAS a sub5 hands down.
especially where he lived, college town Isla Vista / California

another meme: he was rich
he was maybe rich compared to your broke ass in eastern europe
he lived in Isla Vista where median house is worth 500k. also his dad was broke af during that time. he lived in university dormitory.

LOL man thats also an exaggeration, first of all he HAD TO move to another place, chad density in Isla Vista is just too high, he should use his wealth to move to a place with less chads (lowering so the hypergamy level of the place).

And im sure that if he was NT, had social circles and were functional in society and were a normal location, he would be able to at least pick up an 4/10 white female OR an asian female, considering that he was half white so he would not face the brutal rejection that full yellows suffer.

Wealth is also a huge factor, he could use this to surgerymax and go up to 6/10.

ER had enough tools and resources to dont be incel, but he was just too crazy and flustered to think it slow and utilize what he had.

That "invisible" they mention is perhaps @FACEandLMS ?

When Saint Elliot went ER, it actually terrified me at the time, because I was a bluepilled cuck. I was a mega-whiteknight as bad as Cucktears (I'd probably have been posting there right now if I didn't get blackpilled). Since I never had any romantic success with women, and here was a guy who mogged me hard who had it so bad with women that he killed others and then took his own life, it was extremely scary. I tried to reason that it was because he was an asshole, a misogynist, a weirdo, etc, because if Elliot was right, then the course of my own life would be nothing but endless bleakness, misery and rejection.

Of course, after years of further failure, it turned out Elliot was right, and incels were right, about the blackpill. I also think this is why the numales at Cucktears hate us so much, because most of them are also perma-virgins who keep hoping they will get a GF if they are simply just nice to women, and eventually a girl will come. Their hatred of incels comes from their insecurity, ironically just like Cucktears would say homophobes hate fags because of insecurity.

That "invisible" they mention is perhaps @FACEandLMS ?
yes

LOL man thats also an exaggeration, first of all he HAD TO move to another place, chad density in Isla Vista is just too high, he should use his wealth to move to a place with less chads (lowering so the hypergamy level of the place).

And im sure that if he was NT, had social circles and were functional in society and were a normal location, he would be able to at least pick up an 4/10 white female OR an asian female, considering that he was half white so he would not face the brutal rejection that full yellows suffer.

Wealth is also a huge factor, he could use this to surgerymax and go up to 6/10.

ER had enough tools and resources to dont be incel, but he was just too crazy and flustered to think it slow and utilize what he had.
dude he was NOT rich
his family barely afford his college
he had to use shared housing.
just cos his dad was involved in some movies doesnt mean he is rich
if u read the exposed e-mails between his mom and dad, u coudl see how his dad desperately e-mails them saying he is broke and cant even pay bills.

(start watching from min 7 to 10)

they were BROKE.

You might have hard time grasping this being from brazilia, but having a bmw doesnt mean u are rich in the west.

jfl

also u cant grasp the racepill in the west, it was over for him. asian + manlet + subpar face