Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting PUAHate.com: The Forefront Of The Anti-Pickup-Artist Movement

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Post any cringe you find of them under this thread.
PUAHate.jpg | Southern Poverty Law Center

I can't believe I wasted all my time in my early teens listening to these fake, scummy faggots: the death of one PUA trash guru to me is worth more than the lives of 100 foids.
Fuck John Anthony Lifestyle: smug PUA trash that wants to scam you by teaching his "game".
There are people here LDARing for a decade with better social skills than this faggot.:lul:

Absolute cringe listening to him for a single second.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hVoZyHCb0&t=10s

Last edited:
Jfl. I never followed their advice and deep down I always knew it's mostly about looks

The only time I came close to following PUA was when I downloaded that Venusian art book. Couldn't get past second page, that's how retarded it was.

No PUA for your face

A day will come when PUA scammers will be dragged out of their homes and beaten to death by mobs of angry blackpilled men.
Cope, the number of blackpilled men will increase but we will just rot or rope

That's very much a possibility too. When you're blackpilled, the rope just draws you in.
Look at Japan, SK or China. Those countries are the incel hotspots of the world, but men don't rise up. They wageslave and rot in their apartments. This great collapse will never happen

To be fair, Japan and SK are on a demographic time bomb so they are collapsing but very very slowly.
Of course, but the vast majority of men live a shitty life and they do nothing about that. It won't happen in our lifetime

Yeah you're right. I think it'll take a thousand years or more before men manage to revolt.
The cycle of our suffering is endless until we finally rope and be free

somehow I've never seen a PUA who wasn't tall, white, and had at least a normie tier face :feelsaww:

Post any cringe you find of them under this thread.
PUAHate.jpg | Southern Poverty Law Center

I can't believe I wasted all my time in my early teens listening to these fake, scummy faggots: the death of one PUA trash guru to me is worth more than the lives of 100 foids.
i dont get it this guy is not an attractive guy, and has no frame, stick thin and receeded hairline, how is he able to "run game".

It is just not believable that he could run "game" on these women that are very high end or at least all stacey lite, eg completely and utterly chadusss onlyuss

PUA is utter hocum and not believable, but then you add his lack of attributes makes it complete fantasy land.

Fuck puas, lying scamming bastards.
Luckily I never actually paid for any of their shitty books or courses at least, but I did try all their bullshit advice about confidence and all that

Yeah you're right. I think it'll take a thousand years or more before men manage to revolt.
We'll be remembered as the early pioneers of blackpill movement

They're all lying, scamming scumbags. Never gave those fuckers a cent or even a couple seconds to watch their videos.