Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PUA teaches ricecels how to lose all your money and go to prison

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/17fyswf/my_insane_8_year_dating_and_money_journey/

I was a kiss-less, handhold-less virgin.

Until Age 25.
I already read Double Your Dating by David DeAngelo (what a throwback lol), and PUA stuff in College. I already followed Simple Pickup and other dating related channels on YouTube.
So I posted relentlessly on the Seduction subreddit
I met up with another Redditor named Cohiba, who taught me the basics of nightgame
I realized I definitely have Asperger's/Autism Spectrum Disorder
That’s right, it took 520 bar/club cold approaches alone to finally get laid.

Jfl, it's fucking over for this guy. You can tell all his "businesses" failed and now he's trying to scam bluepilled incels out of their money :feelskek:

read the whole fucking thing jfl

just cold approach 1,750 women theory :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

also no race b8, but why is it always asians who just grind at shit like this to an insane degree. like, they never ask "gee, why did the first 100 women reject me? guess i just need to approach 900 MORE!!!!!!!!!!" or "gee, why did my first 10 businesses fail? guess I just need to start TWENTY MORE!!!!!!!!!!"

also i remember that shitty "double your dating" book jfl. every redpiller was trying to sell it off their blog

also no race b8, but why is it always asians who just grind at shit like this to an insane degree. like, they never ask "gee, why did the first 100 women reject me? guess i just need to approach 900 MORE!!!!!!!!!!" or "gee, why did my first 10 businesses fail? guess I just need to start TWENTY MORE!!!!!!!!!!"
-
Yea, some hard-workin' bros there...- these are the same people who at 8 years old start taking extra classes to prepare for some college placement exam that's 10 years away- (the Gaokao in China, and the Suneung in Korea)
-

Last edited:
read the whole fucking thing jfl

just cold approach 1,750 women theory :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Isn't that what every PUA claims they did? Sigma grindset bro :soy:

Everything he wrote after getting rejected 500 times and his businesses failing is a lie :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back